Howdy

deafsandman

Reaction score
Howdy, I was told to sign up for this site and express some of my blondie thoughts to the rest of the folks out there... Some things about me I guess I am a closet writer the seems to have a knack for writing or so I am told... (Not quite sure I believe the person is telling me the whole truth...) I reckon I should mention my name or something .... but details who cares...

Howdy S!

Good to see you have joined this site.. Have fun :type: your wry opinions as well as thought-provoking questions..

By the way, guys and gals, do not take the blonde comment TOO seriously! He's got a brain behind the blonde head despite his denials :naughty:

Anyway, have a great time here on AD, and we're looking forward to seeing your posts.

Cheers and see you around :wave:

PS: Oh, he's a good writer, so don't be dissauded by his comment. He's humble, that is why :P

sandman...welcome to AD and I sure hope that you come back here as I notice that you've posted only one -- in the introductary thread. It would be neat if you did return and post some stories you've worked on -- then I could have the pleasure reading them and possibly give you some feedbacks...others will do the same -- there are a few who write as well. Not only stories, but poems, too. :wave:

-----------------------------------------------------------

.,¡i|¹i¡¡i¹|i¡,.
`'¹li¡|¡|¡il¹'`
muah

:D16 June 2004 9.45pm - stopped smoking cigarettes!

ATTN: I have every right to say ANYTHING that is right and HONEST. Deal with it....

Last edited:
Hello Mr. Sandman Hope you Enjoy Posting along with us. See Ya Around! :mrgreen:

Welcome you stay AD here... btw will look'n forward your posting...

Anything you want posting.. always welcomed too. :thumb:

Hi, Sandman, good to see a new member here. :) Have fun posting with us, and don't be afraid to show off some of your writing talent in the creative writing forum. ;)

:wave: DeafSandMan ....

Welcome aboard to AD and have fun postin' ! Enjoy yourself in this AD while it lasts ! :thumb:

Back