How would you like this job?

Meg said:
Why feel sorry for morticians? They honor our bodies. You dont want someone to dump your body out on street and have dogs or feral animals picking away on you, do you?

On the other hand, when you bury a body, the worms and bacteria get to chow down instead.

kuifje75 said:
:fingersx: Hoping to do Miss P's body when I become a mortician. (after a natural death, of course) It would be fascinating to study the syndrome.

I guess Kuifje is no longer gay, now he is becoming a necrophile.
Help this guy out, please!!!! :(

jazzy said:
The bodies have to go to mortuary first, their families have to make decision to whether to cremate or bury them. I recently went to a funeral, we get to say good bye to her before she was being cremated. She was in the coffin with nice dress and make up to cover white face. Memorial service first then they being cremated. Up to each family.

The spirit is in heaven, why say goodbye to a dead body?

Pvt. Parts said:
On the other hand, when you bury a body, the worms and bacteria get to chow down instead.

Yes but its better that way than to have pieces of your body scattered all over..your leg down the street or your arm a mile away. LOL

:squint:
I don't understand why someone pick on me when I was discussing about
death, but nobody picked on Nancy who made a thread about working with dead bodies.

jazzy said:
I thought CSI, police, fireman are worst than mortican? They have to look at their bodies first before haul them to their office and they have someone there to work on the body to find out what cause of their death?

Have u look at rotten.com, most awful look at the death than natural death. Gross me out.

Yeah but Morticans have to smell bodies for days. Ewww.
Can you imagine your dead body on a table farting all day.

:ugh:

Look is nothing comparing to digging inside dead body which is much grossier than just look at.

For some strange reason, even though I would throw up easily with dead people but I am so fantastic with CSI:Crime Scene Investigation much more than CSI:Miami which tend to have various crime compare to CSI:Vegas which mainly on murder crimes...

I also don't mind being juror for murder cases. I just can't image why people would want to kill as revenge? It is the easiest revenge because Victim won't have to worry about shits anymore. I rather keep that a$$h0le alive and see em suffer for long time.

jazzy said:
I thought CSI, police, fireman are worst than mortican? They have to look at their bodies first before haul them to their office and they have someone there to work on the body to find out what cause of their death?

Have u look at rotten.com, most awful look at the death than natural death. Gross me out.

Some people, include Dr. Robbins can't smell so it is not a problem for them.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Yeah but Morticans have to smell bodies for days. Ewww.
Can you imagine your dead body on a table farting all day.

:ugh:

Maybe you don't understand yourself?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
:squint:
I don't understand why someone pick on me when I was discussing about
death, but nobody picked on Nancy who made a thread about working with dead bodies.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I guess Kuifje is no longer gay, now he is becoming a necrophile.
Help this guy out, please!!!! :(

MissP, your post is uncalled for!! :nono:

We have endured your homophobia, racism and now you have gone so low to the point where you are bullying your fellow member by calling him a necrophile. It is so apparent you desire attention to the point you will do drastic measures to shift attention to yourself by whining about how other members are not attacking another member for making a thread about a similar topic.

Enough is enough, MissP. You were given chances and IMHO, you have stepped on too many toes here, I honestly feel you owe Kuifje75 a public apology for that statement. Asking you to make that apology is like asking a zebra to change its stripes to dots.

Pvt. Parts said:

That's why I rather have my body cremated and the ash be scattered at my precious land than have my body be buried in the ground. It is a waste of land. :|

I don't think cemeteries waste land. They provide "green space" in urban areas, and are great resources for historical and genealogical research. What would be a better use of that land? An asphalt parking lot? That's what happened here. I don't think the parking lot was an improvement over the old cemetery.

The great thing about America is that we can choose either way.

Because I am a Navy veteran, I am entitled to burial at sea. I seriously considered that. I think traditional burials at sea are very touching ceremonies. But I thought about my family. They wanted to have a place to visit and put flowers every year.

Cookie Monster said:
MissP, your post is uncalled for!! :nono:

We have endured your homophobia, racism and now you have gone so low to the point where you are bullying your fellow member by calling him a necrophile. It is so apparent you desire attention to the point you will do drastic measures to shift attention to yourself by whining about how other members are not attacking another member for making a thread about a similar topic.

Enough is enough, MissP. You were given chances and IMHO, you have stepped on too many toes here, I honestly feel you owe Kuifje75 a public apology for that statement. Asking you to make that apology is like asking a zebra to change its stripes to dots.

I was joking, but I am sorry Kuifje, you ain't a necrophile, you was
joking about studying my body and see what syndrome I have,,,
so I was joking back, that is all. Sorry for being an :asshole: .

AmericanChopper said:
I think it's funny story ~~~~~ :rofl:

Funny? :eek: To me, it´s scary story... :ugh2:

What you do if corpse´s hand on your shoulder? :eek: Would you :rofl: ? I bet you would not... :D

kuifje75 said:
:fingersx: Hoping to do Miss P's body when I become a mortician. (after a natural death, of course) It would be fascinating to study the syndrome.

:D

Not bad idea to study what kind of syndrome she has... :D

Liebling:-))) said:
:D

Not bad idea to study what kind of syndrome she has... :D

Yeah but when he said, "I hoping to do Miss P's body", that means sex. :shock: So people need to be careful what they say, even if you have bad grammar....
some people will laughed at that. So I misunderstood Kui, sorry about that.

He should have rephase the sentence...

Hoping to do research on Miss P's body when I become a mortician. (after a natural death, of course) It would be fascinating to study the syndrome.

but everyone knows it´s only joking... ;)

Don´t take it as personal ;)

Liebling:-))) said:
Funny? :eek: To me, it´s scary story... :ugh2:

What you do if corpse´s hand on your shoulder? :eek: Would you :rofl: ? I bet you would not... :D

If corpse's hand on my shoulder, I would've use seesaw to cut off then wrap it in the box and will send you in the mail. you would SCREAMMMMM if you open the box and see it :eek2: he he :naughty:

AmericanChopper said:
If corpse's hand on my shoulder, I would've use seesaw to cut off then wrap it in the box and will send you in the mail. you would SCREAMMMMM if you open the box and see it :eek2: he he :naughty:

afclock3.jpg
It is in Liebling's shoulder to give her plenty of massage. hehehehe :lol:

addamsHand.jpg

Oh no, Liebling's husand found this in her bedroom.

tafthing2.jpg

It helps Liebling's house clean while she gone to work.

thingfreestyle.jpg

Back