How tall are you??

Between 6'2" to 6'4" :P

5'5"... funny thing is, I was always 5'4" until I had my third child. When I went in for my yearly exam, they measured me. I grew an inch. Crazy!

6 feet/ 5 inches. I hate to be tall because I have hard time get fit in Suzuki X90 and Geo tracker.

Why do you have the username of a large city in southeastern Wisconsin? Especially since I notice that you live in Trenton, Michigan as it says under your avatar? Are you originally from Milwaukee? Just curious.

I'm 5'2. My mom was a 'lil tiny thing at 4'10. But my sister is 5'10 and she can beat anyone into a pulp. That's one of the perks of her being in the military.

I'm about 5'9 to 5'10. Most of my relatives are at average height.

I must be on a roll! That never happens. My great niece had her First Communion last week, and when the photographer was taking the family picutre, they had to put me behind the 8 year old in order to see me!:giggle:

:laugh2: Oh my gosh!

I'm very vertically challenged. When I hug people, I go tippytoes to hug them.

Thought I was 5'4 until I had a medical examination not long ago and found out I was only 5'2 and a half! Yes, I made them put that half there.

Hubby is nearly 6 foot tall.

Why do you have the username of a large city in southeastern Wisconsin? Especially since I notice that you live in Trenton, Michigan as it says under your avatar? Are you originally from Milwaukee? Just curious.

It name after my Favorite power tool

I am 5 feet and 4 inches on a good day!

Back