How old were you when you had your first date?

I read one thread and it reminded me back in 6th grade. At some festal, I didn't go to it, a gal in my class put my name down for some child marriage thing. I didn't care for it, since I was still in the age that girls were gross and everything. I didn't get out that till the following year.

i'm 16 i am a lot younger then you...lol..yea my first date i say was like when i was 11 && i went to dinner && a movie with my bf at the time...it was cute...lol

My first kiss was when I was 18. I was a bridesmaid and he was an usher lol. Then after that I was 20, almost 21. That was 6 years ago and we are still dating :) December will be 6 years!

Give it time, it will find you

My 14-year-old sister just lost her virginity.... this is damaging my self esteem!! oy!!... =P

why should you let that ruin your self esteem? some people wouldn't consider that a proud thing to loose virginity at 14. Think real hard about that and just "how special" you would want the first time to be.

My 14-year-old sister just lost her virginity.... this is damaging my self esteem!! oy!!... =P

That is not really a good thing to lose. Cause you can only lose it once. I know a lot of ppl that have said they wished they waited a little longer before they lose theirs. The person they ended losing it too turned to be an ass.

I never dated until I finally had my ex when I was senior, 18 of the age, and then we were only been dated for a month and week. Due to drama was attacking my relationship, to confuse me up, and later I found out about the lying. You know how high schools are.. :/

I also have never been kiss anyone else. Nope.
Well, i do hug, hold a hand, and a such several simple things. =P

why should you let that ruin your self esteem? some people wouldn't consider that a proud thing to loose virginity at 14. Think real hard about that and just "how special" you would want the first time to be.

yeah you're right actually I didn't mean to emphasize the virginity part so much, just the fact that my sisters are 4 years younger than me and stuff... but it's the dating part i care more about.

I was like you,18 years old, never been kissed nor had a boyfriend and obsessed with that fact. I had been on dates, but it never went past the 2nd or 3rd date. there were people who liked me, but i never knew (because I was totally oblivious to flirtation). I'm sure theres people who are interested in you, but you just never knew it.
You're 18, guys (girls too) in their teens aren't as forthcoming as the guys in their 20s.
Anyways, after awhile, i stopped thinking about the frustrations of never had been kissed. I was 20 years old when he gave me my first kiss (it happened about 10 months ago, actually, hahah), it was so surprising and great because I anticipated that moment for a while (but at the same time I was surprised). We dated for 8 months. In the end it didn't work out, but i dont regret a moment of it. I gained a lot of self-confidence, dating-wise, after that relationship, I'm now even "talking" to a new guy (after only a month of breaking up with my first boyfriend).
So i guess I am saying don't try and plan or expect your first kiss or first boyfriend, its more magical and spontaneous that way. I think your first kiss will come when you least expect it. I see your picture and you're a beautiful girl, and you probably dont realize that there is probably someone who is admiring you from afar at this moment. Just be yourself and enjoy what you have right now, and love will come your way.

kimpossible, I'm five years older than you, but I'm just like you. I never had a date in my entire life, and it seems that nobody was attracted to me. Therefore, I perfectly understand your feelings. I think that it is hard for a deaf person who lives among hearing people to find his or her loved one. It seems that most hearing people would consider it a burden to date a a deaf person, especially because of possible communication problems and the need to compromise many things. :pissed: Honestly speaking, I do not know how and where it would be possible to find a loved one. The situation is complicated. Nevertheless, I wish you good luck! :hug:

My first "date" when I was 15 year old in Fremont Deaf School the guy begged me to go with me on winter prom and I sure did said no... but he kept begged so I said O K A Y! but we never really kiss or anything we just... very simple date.

My real first date and first kiss was with my ex girlfriend when I was 33 year old.

Back