How old was you when you was pregnant with your babies?

I was 27 when I got pregnant and had a baby boy.

My mom had me when she was 32 and I had my daughter when I was 32 as well. What a coincidence. :)

I was 21 when I became pregnant, and 22 when my daughter was born.

I dont have any kids and my sister, Emily and my brother Robert dont have any kids also.

My mom:
She had my half sister, Samantha when she was 18 years old.
She had me when she was 23 years old.
She had my sister, Emily when she was 24 years old.
She had my brother, Robert when she was 27 years old.

My dad:
He had my half brother, Jamie when he was 22 years old.
He had my half sister, Holly when he was 23 years old
He had me when he was 27 years old.
He had my sister, Emily when he was 28 years old.
He had my brother, Robert when he was 30 years old.

My half sister, Samantha had her daugther, Sarah when she was 17 years old.
My half sister, Holly had her son, Donovan when she was 18 years old.
My half sister, Holly had her daughter, Isabella when she was 23 years old.

My family's birthdays
My father: April 15, 1957
My mother: October 19, 1960
My half brother, Jamie: April 16, 1979
My half sister, Samantha: June 23, 1979
My half sister, Holly: April 3, 1981
Me: July 30, 1984
My sister, Emily: August 13, 1985
My brother, Robert: December 25, 1987
My niece, Sarah: March 25, 1997
My nephew, Donovan: May 1, 1999
My niece, Isabella: July 14, 2004

My ma was got pregnant when she was 17 and had me at 18.

I had my first daughter at the age of 24.

The second one 29, this one died!

The third one 31.

The four one 32.

I am now 33.

Hope to have one more 3 or 4 years time. I am giving my body rest, ha... :giggle:

I can't imagine having a child at my age (21). Hell, I've got 3 or 4 years of school ahead of me yet, and that's assuming I don't go for my masters!

My mom had be at 27, my middle brother at 32 and my youngest brother at 33.

babies oh my!

I don't anticipate making babies until I'm in my thirties and already working on my Ph.D in cryogenics. :D

ayala920 said:
I can't imagine having a

child at my age (21). Hell, I've got 3 or 4 years of school ahead of me yet, and that's assuming I don't go for my masters!

My mom had be at 27, my middle brother at 32 and my youngest brother at 33.

It seems that the educated, upwardly mobile classes of our generation are deferring childbearing. Or choosing to not have children for a number of valid reasons. I wish there were more economic incentives to have children in this country.

All the more incentive to go into policy!

me_punctured said:
It seems that the educated, upwardly mobile classes of our generation are deferring childbearing. Or choosing to not have children for a number of valid reasons. I wish there were more economic incentives to have children in this country.

All the more incentive to go into policy!

I'd like to have children some day, but 21 just seems so young! I don't know many people my age who are fit to be parents.

ayala920 said:
I'd like to have children some day, but 21 just seems so young! I don't know many people my age who are fit to be parents.

When I was 21, which wasn't too long ago, I did not consider the possibility of motherhood at all. There are some people who become parents early on, both accidentally and intentionally. Most I know are doing a fine job!

ayala920 said:
I guess they are maturing later these days. :dunno:

By the time I was 21 I was a Navy petty officer, married, and pregnant (in that order).

My daughter was married and had her first baby by age 20, and her second one at age 22. She is now age 32, still married, and owns two businesses that she created.

I dont have a kids yet

My mom born me when she was 18 yrs old but turned into 19 yrs old and born me cause her birthday was on Nov and born me in Dec 10.

My mom

born my sister sheri at age 22 yrs old
born my sister Crystal at age 25 yrs old
born my sister Amanda at age 31 yrs old

all of my sisters dont have a kids yet but one of my sister crystal is getting married soon dont know when cant wait to see her wedding whoooo lol. she dont have a kids yet but soon to be step mom of her fiancee Clayton's son CJ.

Reba said:
I guess they are maturing later these days. :dunno:

By the time I was 21 I was a Navy petty officer, married, and pregnant (in that order).

My daughter was married and had her first baby by age 20, and her second one at age 22. She is now age 32, still married, and owns two businesses that she created.

What's a Navy petty officer, Reba?

i was pregnant with my 1st baby when i was 26 then i had 2nd one when i was 28.. heh.. now im 29.. i was hoping to have one more... :fingersx: :lol: but my hubby doesnt want one more! he think 2 boys are too much for him..

Back