How old was you when you was pregnant and had kids?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
Sorry if it was a repost but anyways.. I was pregnant with Nathan when I was 20 and I was still 20 in May when I had him. Right now, I am 21 and pregnant with Miranda but I will be 22 on July 25th and she's due on September 16th. :)

What about you guys?

when i was pregnant with cody i was 29 yrs old. Right now he is almost 11 yrs old in sept.

I was pregnant with my first daughter when I was 30 years old. She is all I have. She is 10 years old. :D

funny! I found out I was preggy when i turned 22 on my b'day.. Had my daughter at 22.. had 22 hours of labor.. my daughter was born on the 22nd ... a coincidence??

btw, my b'day is sept. 16th!

I was 26 years when I first found out I was pregnant with my son (Sept 11, 2001) and my birthday was Sept 25, I turned 27, and I had my first son on June 1, 2002, I was still 27. My son was 3 months old when I turned 28.

I was 21 when I became pregnant, and 22 when my daughter was born.

im wishes i would have children! in one days!

my mom was pregnant with me when she was ages at 23 very young! and now im 24 years old! im born in 1981!

Sara Boyce

Was preg at 27, turned 28, then had my oldest.

was preg at 29, turned 30, then had my youngest.

I found out that I was pregnant on my b'day when I was 32 yrs old but sad that I lost (miscarriage) the first child while I was in hospital with long illness.

I was pregnant with Danny when I was 29 years and had him one month after my 30th birthday.

I had Alan when I was 33 years old.

I'm proud mother of 2 boys (12) and (9) years old.

My sister was 30 when her son was born, and 31 when she had her daughter. My Mother was 18, when she got preg. with me, and 19 when she had me. She was 22 when my sister was born. I've never had children.

I was 27 when found out that I was pregnant. I gave birth to her two months after I turned 28. THen I found myself pregnant five months later at age of 28 so gave birth to another daughter three months after I turned 29. Hence, my girls are 13 months apart.

Now my girls are almost 10 and 9.

Meg said:
I was 27 when found out that I was pregnant. I gave birth to her two months after I turned 28. THen I found myself pregnant five months later at age of 28 so gave birth to another daughter three months after I turned 29. Hence, my girls are 13 months apart.

Now my girls are almost 10 and 9.
13 months apart? :eek2: that must be so tough then?

Katzie said:
13 months apart? :eek2: that must be so tough then?

Oh hell yes ...I cannot emphasize enough on how difficult it was. Not only giving two births in a such short time or dealing with two babies at once but also that it wrecked my health :( My body became paralyzed two weeks after my youngest daughter's birth and it took me 4 years to climb out of that physical agony. I would not recommend to anyone to go through this!! I suffered mentally, emotionally and physically.

However, I am eternally grateful for my two gifts - they became best friends and they helped me out so much. Everyone thinks they are fraternal twins as they both are at same size and my youngest is heavier than my older one.

Undoubtedly, they are worth every inch of my agony :)

My sister was in a similiar situation. She got pregnant when her first child was only 6 mos. The kids are 15 mos apart in age. Thankfully, her physical health remained fair, but it was still hard on her to raise to babies so close in age.

I give kudos to any Mother raising kids, but I really give props to those Mothers who have kids right on top of each other!

I was 18 when I was pregnant with my first, had my first son at 19. I was 21 when i was pregnant with my 2nd son, and still was 21 when I had him, I turned 22 a month later after he was born and finally my 3rd, i was still 22 when I found out I was pregnant with my 3rd son the day before my 2nd son's 1st birthday (Feb 6), and had him on September, so I was 23. Now I am 24 :dizzy:

Back