• 18-30

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • 31-50

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • 51+

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello, My name is Twiggy. I am a 23 y.o. mother of a amazing 2 y.o. I am in the process of teaching myself Sign Language and loving every minute of it. I don't know anyone who is deaf but saw it in my church growing up and have loved it very much. I will be starting school in the fall at Saint Louis Community College in Missouri to get my Deaf Communication Degree. I can't wait to become an interpreter. I have found a few people to practice with on Sype and it is very fun and useful in the learning process.
I would love to be able to find places to get together and meet people hearing or not and practice, learn more about the culture, and make friends. :D
If anyone knows of anything in Missouri I would love the info and help in this area

Age is just a number - it doesn't define you, you define the age. I'm 44 and proud of it.....:D

Haha clearly this was done by a very young person that thinks 30 is old, since they lumped them in with the 50 year old's. Well....I've been turning 27 for 10 years now :giggle: maybe next year I'll turn 38, maybe, but I'll probably turn 28.

Back