How Often Do You Go To Gym?

whatislife

Reaction score
Me I'm just trying to enjoy the summer off I'll get back into it when the school starts

I work out everyday in some form or fashion but try to make it to the gym at least 3 times a week...

I work out 3-4 times a week with kettlebell and Zumba.

Depends. If I'm doing a round of p90 I work out 6 days a week. A few months ago I started a work out routine with my son that's only 2 works A and B, 3 times a week. So one week it's ABA, next week BAB so and so forth. But he's been in NH visiting his dad for a month. I didn't work at all up until Friday when I started again without him.

Workout at A is squats, bench presses and rows. Workout B is deadlifts, pull ups and overhead presses. I add an ab exercise each workout, I don't have a name for it, but it's hard Try to get in yoga session once a week too.

But I don't go to a gym anymore, I workout at home. I have a lot of Dumbbells, a weight bench and squat rack, lots of videos. But I generally take a month or two off a couple times a year.

Depends. If I'm doing a round of p90 I work out 6 days a week. A few months ago I started a work out routine with my son that's only 2 works A and B, 3 times a week. So one week it's ABA, next week BAB so and so forth. But he's been in NH visiting his dad for a month. I didn't work at all up until Friday when I started again without him.

Workout at A is squats, bench presses and rows. Workout B is deadlifts, pull ups and overhead presses. I add an ab exercise each workout, I don't have a name for it, but it's hard Try to get in yoga session once a week too.

But I don't go to a gym anymore, I workout at home. I have a lot of Dumbbells, a weight bench and squat rack, lots of videos. But I generally take a month or two off a couple times a year.

Sweet ya it would be nice to have a home gym I should invest into that

Sweet ya it would be nice to have a home gym I should invest into that
Would you have the dedication to work out as often with a home gym as you would if you had to go to a facility?

I am lazy! I play xbox games and watch Netflix movies and TV shows in my free time. It is amazing that I didn't get fat! Cool avatar!! :thumb:

Yeah buddy, same to you! Your pics reminded me of how much I love that show

I also bust my butt with a training split like Ambrosia, except it's a bi-week, 3x/week cycle. First week it's upper body weights-moderate cardio-lower body weights. Second week it's HIIT-Total overall circuit weights-HIIT, then repeat. Yeah, sometimes I skip one or two for unpredictable excuses, but I get back and resume the next one. I do them at night, knocks me out like nature's heroin, swear to god! :razz:

I also bust my butt with a training split like Ambrosia, except it's a bi-week, 3x/week cycle. First week it's upper body weights-moderate cardio-lower body weights. Second week it's HIIT-Total overall circuit weights-HIIT, then repeat. Yeah, sometimes I skip one or two for unpredictable excuses, but I get back and resume the next one. I do them at night, knocks me out like nature's heroin, swear to god! :razz:

Hehe hope you good

I do yoga and weightlifting. Always some kind of a workout every day. Haven't missed a workout in years.

The real secret is diet, though. I have a bodybuilder friend who hasn't worked out in months but maintains his physique through diet alone.

I mean if I had nothing to do then yeah I would squat and shit
I would never manage to use an at home gym... having to go ensures I actually go and workout... I love pushing my body... but the gym just engages the body not the mind...

Back