• Once every few months

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Once every few years

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Never!

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by VamPyroX
I have a lot of pictures, videos, homework, projects, webpages, softwares, etc... to back up to CDs before formatting my computer. The only problem is... when?

get expernal HDD or second HDD. More easy to backup. ;)

Originally posted by PcTech
Oh pls stop acting cheap stake.. you can get cd burner for 40 bucks at ebay. **cough

Ever it occur to you that her computer might be too old to handle cd burning ?

Originally posted by PcTech
Oh pls stop acting cheap stake.. you can get cd burner for 40 bucks at ebay. **cough

Got cold, eh?

Well, you can get CD-RW at the Fry's for $60, just like new! You get it now than rather wait for up to 7 days. :roll: ... ;)

Well, I am sure your location don't have one. :(

I never format my computer for a long time. When i got a new band computer was 1 year and half ago. it is Windows 2000 server.

Since I got a Dell (eww), I notice it doesn't need to be reformatted. I still have my other computers that I do reformat at times whenever I have the time to do so. :)

i had this compy forlike 1 1/2 to 2 yrs and havent formatted it since but have to install windows ME 2 times cuz it fked up and crasehd..

I used to format my computer 3 or 4 times a day during my formatting craze a few years ago. It lasted for about a week or 2. I did it just for fun.

Originally posted by Pure Ion
I used to format my computer 3 or 4 times a day during my formatting craze a few years ago. It lasted for about a week or 2. I did it just for fun.
;) right it fun..

--Never format--

--I alomost never format because i only format the hd by changing the OS-So far, i rather keep using the Window 2000 Pro With Service Pack 3, So it stable with Intel P4 at 2.8 Ghz, 1Gig Ram (Dimm), 120GB HD, 40GB HD, and 20GB HD.. Datz it.. It run smoothly..--

Back