Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Never!

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I used to format my old PC every few months until I finally got a new computer with XP. It's been stable ever since! :)

When I had Window 98 SE, I always reformat every month. To keep running faster and smooth.

Now, I have iBook with Mac OS X... i hardly format so far.... :thumb:

I did a few time format my old motherboard about every 6 month.
but right now it is fine so far since my new motherboard is stable so far.

I usually format my old comptuer every 2 to 4 weeks until I got a new computer a few months ago. I haven't formmated it since then.

I haven't had the needs to format my hard drives ever since I got my computer. It's a wonderful machine... and a stable one.

:D

I got my computer in September 2001 and haven't formatted it since. I really need to do that ASAP! Ugh!

I formatted my computer last time was Dec '00.

It needs to format really bad. Unfortunately, I couldn't do it, because I do not have a win98se cd to install it and all. So I leave it til die. :(

Originally posted by eternity

It needs to format really bad. Unfortunately, I couldn't do it, because I do not have a win98se cd to install it and all. So I leave it til die. :(
Why don't you find another one or find someone who has a cracked WinCD.

get Windows ME upgrade - buy it thru ebay.com ;)

cheaper, and it will sort of, recovery. :mrgreen:

I format the harddrive once a year or twice a year for clean format for college. Also, it like spring cleaning!

nooo nooo win ME sucks big time !!! i dont reformat because i build my own computers i forbid brand name computers i use top of line components and parts in my own built computer so i dont need to reformat havent reformated mine ever since last year april ! cuz of XP thanks to XP but my micron laptop had win 2000 on it somehow it got fucked up so i installed win 98SE on it and it works fine ever since !!!

I have the 98SE CD that i pirated from the internet :)

Originally posted by dojosky
nooo nooo win ME sucks big time !!! i dont reformat because i build my own computers i forbid brand name computers i use top of line components and parts in my own built computer so i dont need to reformat havent reformated mine ever since last year april ! cuz of XP thanks to XP but my micron laptop had win 2000 on it somehow it got fucked up so i installed win 98SE on it and it works fine ever since !!!

ME sucks big time.

Yo! I have the windows 2004 :) Release of Feb. 24

I have a lot of pictures, videos, homework, projects, webpages, softwares, etc... to back up to CDs before formatting my computer. The only problem is... when?

I never seem to have the time to format my computer and when that comes, I put it off. So I pretty much format it every what? 3 to 4 years. That bad. however I do defrag it often!

Back