How many ...

**6 in my apt
--2 in basement for DirecTV/video games but almost never use it
--2 in living room for multipe sports games, one more TV for VP only
--one in my roommate's bedroom for DVD only

**at my family home (PA) have 4 or 5 (dont remmy)
--2 in basement for TV and other one for VP only
--one in living room for TV
--one in dining room for my mom to watch it while she eats lunch/dinner in kitchen or cook it and watch it same time
--I forget if we have one more TV in house or not :dunno:

I have two tvs... (really 3 if you count my computer monitor as it can be used to watch tv too? but i dont watch tv on this one. lol) One is for our viewing pleasures. another tv is for my son to play video games. :)

We have 4 tv. one is for manpit ( for my husband), one is for living room, one is for our bedroom and one is for Vp.

I have 3

One in the living room, One in the boys room, One in my room. ;)

I have one big wall-screen plasma set.

Cheri, I always listened to Mom's warning about girls . . . and always went for the fun ones she warned against, ha ha ha.

Welcome back, Missed you loads.

2 are in the living room...one for my VP/TV (will move back to guest/office in June), and other is for General TV/Game/DVD
1 is in my hubby's office for VP
1 is in the poker room for our Guest to enjoy while play game

I pray not have any more TV till we get flat screen TV. :thumb:

Does any one use large LCD screens for VP, no?

Btw, welcome back Cheri. :cool2:

I only have 1 HDTV since other 3 TV (2 out of 3 are HDTV) at my uncle's house.

No puprose reasons to have it connected with VP's ?? :eek3:

My big TV is connected to a VP, but I mostly use it for watching shows. I used to have 2 TVs, but had to leave my small one behind when I moved across the country from Minnesota to Texas.

We have alot of TV...five tv in our house. There's one in my husbands and mine bedroom, one in my son Tristan's room, one in my step daughter Alina's room, one in the kitchen and one in the living room.

My Husband and I like to watch movies when we go to bed so we have flatscreen tv with DVD player built in in our room. My son and my stepdaughter can't sleep without tv being on so they have tv in their rooms to help them to sleep. We have one in the kitchen because my husband and I sometimes like to watch tv while cooking. We have one in the living room for the whole family and I have VP hooked up onto that Tv.

I know it's pretty bad...but I grew up in a house that had tv in about every room there is except for kitchen of course. So I'm pretty used to seeing Tv on in every room. My husband Preston is also the same way, he was raised in same way in his house. Even my parents and his parents always have at least one tv on all day and all night.

Hmm, I own 3 TVs. But one is not in use now even though it's in perfect condition. I bought a 37" LCD HDTV widescreen display over a year ago for my bedroom. My 27" standard TV is just collecting dust.

For the living room, I own a 1080p front projector. I have a Blu-ray player hooked up to it and it projects the image onto a screen that is at least 100 inches on the wall.

Hmm, I own 3 TVs. But one is not in use now even though it's in perfect condition. I bought a 37" LCD HDTV widescreen display over a year ago for my bedroom. My 27" standard TV is just collecting dust.

For the living room, I own a 1080p front projector. I have a Blu-ray player hooked up to it and it projects the image onto a screen that is at least 100 inches on the wall.

Sell the unused TV if you are not using it ;)

Whaaattt! that's 8.5 feet! :shock:

2 TVs in this household. One in my roommate's bedroom (CRT TV) and the HDTV in the living room.

Here have...

13 tvs....

Two in Living Rooms, two in Dining Room, six in bedrooms, two in computer rooms(one for x box and one for ps2) and will set one tv for VP in computer room tho.

Back