How many siblings do you have?

oh ints..i knew you since you were 7, and that info is new to me! :D

I have 2 sister and 1 brother...ages 25, 18, and 13. Im the oldest (27 yr old...ehhh) and my brother is the youngest. hehe ;-)

I have...

8 sisters.
6 brothers.

9 of them are adopted.
=
2 of them are India.
3 of them are South Korea.
3 of them are Hispanic
=
3 of them are hearing impaired.
1 of them is in wheelchair.

I am 7th sibling - the middle.

illustrator said:
I have...

8 sisters.
6 brothers.

9 of them are adopted.
=
2 of them are India.
3 of them are South Korea.
3 of them are Hispanic
=
3 of them are hearing impaired.
1 of them is in wheelchair.

I am 7th sibling - the middle.
Interesting. How do you keep track of where and who they come from? Asking around, eh? Be honest. :thumb:

I only have one...my half brother...but I call him brother...:D

ChelEler said:
Interesting. How do you keep track of where and who they come from? Asking around, eh? Be honest. :thumb:

if I saying in person, it take bit time for me thinking what I know.

I start to learn more about my brothers and sisters just few years ago after I feel bad about not know whole thing on my family. Some information, I make the record that I don't have to remember all the time. That's what Address book is for.

Most of them, we feel not bond each other but still treat as brother and sisters.

Few brothers and sisters, i feel much closer to them.

Now, I want to get know of my grandparents. My time run out.

Last edited:
I have one younger sister -- 18 months younger than I. :D She and I both are deaf -- only ones in the entire family who are deaf. ;)

three step sisters one half sister one half brother on my boilogical dad's side ( pete) the three sisters two of them are dad;s and the other one is dad's step daughter before divorce. So all in all is 4 sisters one brother LOL im the oldest!!!!!!!!!! Dayum by 2 months on my step sister Dayum LOL!

Back