Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Thrice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Four or more

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
never got

My fathers experience was so real for us kids that I have been scared of marriage most of my life. It would be hard to beat his belly flop onto the rocks but any where close would be too much. I can look straight at the idea now and think it would be a pretty cool thing if it is working good. Still no room for the divorce in my brain.

i never married but im wishes i get married somedays..

my parents got divorces when i was 9 years old

Not per se, but I have cancelled 3 engagements so far. I might be charmed, but I sure can pick up on BS other than "oh bay-bie!" :roll:

Not per se, but I have cancelled 3 engagements so far. I might be charmed, but I sure can pick up on BS other than "oh bay-bie!" :roll:

to 3 different men?

to 3 different men?

More like 3 different boys! :lol: This may be a bit embarrassing, but one time, the mother of my recent ex caught him trying to put his hand down my pants. God was she pissed! I gave him a :nutkick: before I left all red faced, while she grabbed him by the ear chewing him out. I was like :shock: I fed-exed the ring and good riddance! :P

More like 3 different boys! :lol: This may be a bit embarrassing, but one time, the mother of my recent ex caught him trying to put his hand down my pants. God was she pissed! I gave him a :nutkick: before I left all red faced, while she grabbed him by the ear chewing him out. I was like :shock: I fed-exed the ring and good riddance! :P

You left him because he was getting frisky? :shock:

rofl, you would have been my dumpee.

Right! He was crying for goodness sakes. :lol: C'mon, someone who shows me all that confidence, then acts immature... NO thanks bud!

I think you're a moron. I'm actually thanking my lucky stars I haven't been in a relationship with you.

I think you're a moron. I'm actually thanking my lucky stars I haven't been in a relationship with you.

What! Am I supposed to list EVERY observation I've seen that made me decide what I did? That was just one part of it, he showed alot of insecurity early in the relationship. Better dumping someone who doesn't feel right than pushing a bad position. My life, that's the end of it. :squint:

What! Am I supposed to list EVERY observation I've seen that made me decide what I did? That was just one part of it, he showed alot of insecurity early in the relationship. Better dumping someone who doesn't feel right than pushing a bad position. My life, that's the end of it. :squint:

Didn't say you were to list "EVERY observation." Your observations might be skewed to what you assume they are.

You probably did the guy a favor. I thank you now for that. He's probably somewhere with a better lady.

I'm out to bed. Good night.

Didn't say you were to list "EVERY observation." Your observations might be skewed to what you assume they are.

You probably did the guy a favor. I thank you now for that. He's probably somewhere with a better lady.

I'm out to bed. Good night.

I invite you to date him, genius. What do you know? It's like prematurely assuming you have no life but that right/left hand of yours satisfying you. Go to bed PFH. (Post author, I apologize for being off topic. Dealing with more boys, as usual.)

I invite you to date him, genius. What do you know? It's like prematurely assuming you have no life but that right/left hand of yours satisfying you. Go to bed PFH. (Post author, I apologize for being off topic. Dealing with more boys, as usual.)

For the record, my right hand has been dutifully satisfying me for the longest time.

And give me his number, please. I'd love to talk to him about you.

For the record, my right hand has been dutifully satisfying me for the longest time.

And give me his number, please. I'd love to talk to him about you.

See, you will never get it. You have a propensity to believe third parties now? The only way to know me is to meet me, and it's not happening, since you have no ability to handle either of us. Go ahead, Google me, think you can dig me up? I'm wasting my time with this :roll: , everyone else, have a good night. :)

I've never been married. I've been engaged twice by two different guys, (The first one was a cheater, second one was a drug/alcohol addict, he refused to go to a drug and alcohol rehabilitation or an addiction treatment program) it's a good thing I found out about them before walking down the altar.

I am staying away from married because Seem lots of my friends are ending up divorces! :shock:

Yike!!!! :ugh:

Back