How many of you can make people laugh?

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can do a bunch of stuff. One year in school, my class was acting out animal sounds, and I got one of a lion. Well, the roar I did scared the #@%! out of the teachers, and made me LMAO, it was hilarious. Not long afterwards, I joined theater, and had a good season.

Now my question is, can you make friends or family laugh with your skills?

I'm not into slapstick humor. I prefer to tell funny stories.

Did you really just ask us that?? Do you have Aspergers or something?

Nope, I don't. I'm just being curious. I'd be careful what you ask me, though.

Okay no. None of us can make people laugh.

Okay no. None of us can make people laugh.

I beg to differ-- I can actually do that. I'm good at it. I am an actor, and one of my skills is to make people laugh, something I happen to be good at.

I beg to differ-- I can actually do that. I'm good at it. I am an actor, and one of my skills is to make people laugh, something I happen to be good at.

omg.....that was a sarcastic response to a stupid question. Of course we can make people laugh. We don't have to do something, like on cue or a performance just during the course of a conversation people are going to make each other laugh.

Pretty much everyone that read that is going to see the sarcasm. Sometimes it's hard to tell, sometimes sarcasm is subtle, but that was pretty damn blatant. No Aspergers huh? but def something

omg.....that was a sarcastic response to a stupid question. Of course we can make people laugh. We don't have to do something, like on cue or a performance just during the course of a conversation people are going to make each other laugh.

Pretty much everyone that read that is going to see the sarcasm. Sometimes it's hard to tell, sometimes sarcasm is subtle, but that was pretty damn blatant. No Aspergers huh? but def something

Okay okay..... I wasn't ready to release this info, but people are gonna ask, so might as well. I have Tourette's Syndrome, which is a nerve disorder. I've had it for 20 years, and I wasn't ready to tell anyone yet, because I wasn't sure how they'd process that info. I may be smart, and funny every now and then, but I'm also a little bit of a stickler sometimes.

Nope, I don't. I'm just being curious. I'd be careful what you ask me, though.
No threats please.

AD members are free to ask whatever they want. AD members are also free to not answer. If a question makes you uncomfortable you don't have to answer it.

No threats please.

AD members are free to ask whatever they want. AD members are also free to not answer. If a question makes you uncomfortable you don't have to answer it.

Wasn't threatening. More like trying to tell her to please be careful with her line of questioning, because she was getting to a subject I wasn't ready to talk about yet, and I wanted my time here to be good, and not bad.

Does making people laugh nervously count? >=3

I tend to make people laugh, whether it be a bad joke, my sarcasm, quoting song lyrics at people or making bizarre faces when encountering something disgusting; people laugh at me. And it's totally ok. I dig the giggles.

Any kind of laughing is welcome, and it's good to see I'm still getting responses.

Wasn't threatening. More like trying to tell her to please be careful with her line of questioning, because she was getting to a subject I wasn't ready to talk about yet, and I wanted my time here to be good, and not bad.

Rats.
I was set to rent a boxing ring at Caesar's Palace. As long as I get dibs on the peanut sales, though.

You just might get your chance someday. If I mad enough, I know who to contact. Thanks for cheering me up. I needed that.

Yeah, I do make people laugh, but not intentionally (most of the times). Variety of reasons...one was losing my balance and falling into the flower garden....It's good to see people Laugh...and I've no problem laughing at myself...:hmm:....My dry sense of humor does get me into hot water sometimes tho'. ...:giggle:

The problem with humor is that everyone has their own version. What might make someone laugh their butt off will barely bring out a smile in another.

Back