How many of you can make people laugh?

Back to the OP question, sometimes yeah, but unintentionally. :roll:

I was voted class clown in junior high!!! Most people think I'm pretty funny. Hubby seems to laugh a lot.

I was voted class clown in junior high!!! Most people think I'm pretty funny. Hubby seems to laugh a lot.

I like to be funny myself. I have a lot of skills, and some are more impressive than others.

I am not responsible for your reaction. If you want to get defensive and find offense, where none was intended....well that's your problem not mine. I did say or something ;) What you are offended by sprouted from your own brain, not my words or meaning. There are other reasons why someone would be socially awkward, and he is. These are not typical questions a 30 year old man would be asking.

Not to mention he's created 43 threads in like a week and is averaging 40 posts a day mmm'kay I can't believe I'm the first person to ask considering how "blunt" the Deaf are supposed to be.

That's not what I meant by socially awkward and I don't particularly care.

You're asking questions, and conversation subjects are, um :hmm: well let's just say odd. For instance all the threads about scammers......like we all live under a rock and were needing this advice, it's just weird. Not say it's necessarily bad, just atypical. So really I was asking if you had Aspergers, or some other syndrome, because I was merely curious.....and because I'm tactless and if I want to know something I'll ask :D see I have me own version of social awkwardness ;)

oh my... ornery and crass, aren't ya? the class is now in session...

grandma+teaching+bible+class.jpg

a general rule of thumb in social setting... if you don't have anything nice to say... then don't say anything at all.

I can do a bunch of stuff. One year in school, my class was acting out animal sounds, and I got one of a lion. Well, the roar I did scared the #@%! out of the teachers, and made me LMAO, it was hilarious. Not long afterwards, I joined theater, and had a good season.

Now my question is, can you make friends or family laugh with your skills?

too easy. it's not even a skill for me.... it's more like what I was born with. I was so funny that I was offered a paid stand-up comedy at some club in NYC. I've done a couple of deaf stand-up comedy.

there are few people I know here that I don't particularly like because they're known for making childish jokes. it's classless and stupid. they need to grow up and act their own age.

The problem with humor is that everyone has their own version. What might make someone laugh their butt off will barely bring out a smile in another.

What he said....

LOL ambroisa, I feel you. ;) What can i do is to ignore whoever to post if it annoys me. Yep, that sucks to be me. :D

there are few people I know here that I don't particularly like because they're known for making childish jokes. it's classless and stupid. they need to grow up and act their own age.

Ditto, It does get on my nerves. =X

I am not responsible for your reaction. If you want to get defensive and find offense, where none was intended....well that's your problem not mine. I did say or something ;) What you are offended by sprouted from your own brain, not my words or meaning. There are other reasons why someone would be socially awkward, and he is. These are not typical questions a 30 year old man would be asking.

Not to mention he's created 43 threads in like a week and is averaging 40 posts a day mmm'kay I can't believe I'm the first person to ask considering how "blunt" the Deaf are supposed to be.[/QUOTE]

Must be nice to have that much free time. lol

I have free time today because of a snow day. Otherwise, I would be at work.
Ah, snow… :)

I finished my class last week, so I'm on Christmas break for a few weeks. Not truly free time--got a lot of catching up to do plus Christmas stuff (decorating, shopping, cards, events, etc.). But I can pop in to AD off and on. I'm also going to use some of this "free" time to do a lot of deferred computer/network maintenance for my family and friends. Then I have make plans for next semester's registration.

Ah, snow… :)

I finished my class last week, so I'm on Christmas break for a few weeks. Not truly free time--got a lot of catching up to do plus Christmas stuff (decorating, shopping, cards, events, etc.). But I can pop in to AD off and on. I'm also going to use some of this "free" time to do a lot of deferred computer/network maintenance for my family and friends. Then I have make plans for next semester's registration.

Usually, I would not waste a snow day and get stuff done around the house but I am resting since I spent the weekend in New Orleans for my husband's 40th birthday celebration and I am still exhausted. This snow day couldn't have come at a better time since I needed to recover. Trying to learn how to take it easy instead of constantly running around getting things done.

Must be nice to have that much free time. lol
Right!? actually I have unfortunately. I moved to Texas, and my license for massage here took waaaay longer to process than I anticipated. I haven't worked in over a month it's driving me crazy, I hate it. But I'm still only averaging 5 posts a day ;)
oh my... ornery and crass, aren't ya? the class is now in session...

grandma+teaching+bible+class.jpg

a general rule of thumb in social setting... if you don't have anything nice to say... then don't say anything at all.
ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6203-1396057-584457701590819-1824242510-n.jpg

Talking about me?
aqkvzex.gif

too easy. it's not even a skill for me.... it's more like what I was born with. I was so funny that I was offered a paid stand-up comedy at some club in NYC. I've done a couple of deaf stand-up comedy.
If you have video of them, I am sure many of us would like to see.

Back