How many of you can make people laugh?

The problem with humor is that everyone has their own version. What might make someone laugh their butt off will barely bring out a smile in another.

Agreed, but I'm pretty good at making laugh-- it's one of the things I'm skilled at.

ok, can you prove it? Go ahead and make me laugh :D

Okay, here's something.

What did the cab car say to the loco? "Can you hook me up? I need to be pushed into town, and there's no one driving"

Or this: What did the Mongoose bicycle say to the Trek bicycle? "Can you take this guy off my seat? He blew my tires and damaged my brakes, and now I gotta get fixed.... next year, that is"

Don't know if either one'll work, but I tried.

I do not like this ! My niece and her b/f has Asperger's . You made it sound as there something bad about having Asperger's .

I didn't like it, either. Doesn't that have something to do with Down's Syndrome (correct me if I'm wrong)?

I have Tourette's Syndrome, which is a nerve disorder. I've had it for 20 years, and I wasn't ready to tell anyone yet

Well think of it this way, this is a forum of people with a disability. How ironic would it be if people wrote you off because you have a disability? The only thing that matters is that you are true to yourself and comfortable with yourself despite flaws

I do not like this ! My niece and her b/f has Asperger's . You made it sound as there something bad about having Asperger's .

I am not responsible for your reaction. If you want to get defensive and find offense, where none was intended....well that's your problem not mine. I did say or something ;) What you are offended by sprouted from your own brain, not my words or meaning. There are other reasons why someone would be socially awkward, and he is. These are not typical questions a 30 year old man would be asking.

Not to mention he's created 43 threads in like a week and is averaging 40 posts a day mmm'kay I can't believe I'm the first person to ask considering how "blunt" the Deaf are supposed to be.

Well think of it this way, this is a forum of people with a disability. How ironic would it be if people wrote you off because you have a disability? The only thing that matters is that you are true to yourself and comfortable with yourself despite flaws

That's true, and I'll never truly know if I have been or not, but it's probably better I don't know that information.

I am not responsible for your reaction. If you want to get defensive and find offense where none was intended....well that's your problem not mine. I did say or something ;) There are other reasons why someone would be socially awkward, and he is. These are not typical questions a 30 year old man would be asking.

Excuse me? I am NOWHERE near socially awkward, and your indicating that I am makes me mad. I live independent, and do plenty of things on my own.

Excuse me? I am NOWHERE near socially awkward, and your indicating that I am makes me mad. I live independent, and do plenty of things on my own.

That's not what I meant by socially awkward and I don't particularly care.

Yeah? Want to clear things up so I'll understand better? Maybe I'll take the advice of a few of us and ask what you meant. Why did I ask that? Simple. Maybe to cheer someone up?

Yeah? Want to clear things up so I'll understand better? Maybe I'll take the advice of a few of us and ask what you meant. Why did I ask that? Simple. Maybe to cheer someone up?

You're asking questions, and conversation subjects are, um :hmm: well let's just say odd. For instance all the threads about scammers......like we all live under a rock and were needing this advice, it's just weird. Not say it's necessarily bad, just atypical. So really I was asking if you had Aspergers, or some other syndrome, because I was merely curious.....and because I'm tactless and if I want to know something I'll ask :D see I have me own version of social awkwardness ;)

Then why didn't you just say so? I would've gladly told you. Doing it that way might've upset some people here. Yes, I realize I sometimes post odd questions, but I try not to. My IQ is over 120, and I could do a bunch of stuff, despite what I have.

Then why didn't you just say so? I would've gladly told you. Doing it that way might've upset some people here. Yes, I realize I sometimes post odd questions, but I try not to. My IQ is over 120, and I could do a bunch of stuff, despite what I have.

I did :hmm: The only reason I'm explaining why I asked is because of the panty bunching going on for asking in the first place.......

I did :hmm: The only reason I'm explaining why I asked is because of the panty bunching going on for asking in the first place.......

Yeah, but you could've done it just a little better. For example, you might want to ask this question: "I don't mean to be rude, but you have a medical condition you'd like to share?" Something like that. Be polite, and offer the person the opportunity to refuse or consider.

Everyone has their own way of asking questions. Hers was just blunt. Nothing wrong with that. It appears to me that you are new to forums, you need to get used to variety of ways people ask questions or post comments. Don't take it personally.

Everyone has their own way of asking questions. Hers was just blunt. Nothing wrong with that. It appears to me that you are new to forums, you need to get used to variety of ways people ask questions or post comments. Don't take it personally.

Yes, I am new, but bluntness isn't one of my favorite things to do.

Back