Votes: 23 46.0%
  • 8-9

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • 10-12

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
8 hours. If I sleep less than that, I won't be able to function properly.

it varies for me... I can sleep between 4 to 6 hours or sometimes more if I don't feel like going online ;) anyway but today ehh.. I decided to stay up longer cuz sleeping all day wud kinda of screw me up blah anyway happy tuesday y'all ;)

I couldn't answer due to my varied sleep routine. If it's a good night, I will get around 7-8. If it's a pain filled night, I get around 1-3. If I am sick (rarely) then it 4-5.

Usually I get 6 hours, but if insomnia kicks in, 4 hrs of sleep. And I don't usually sleep longer unless I'm sick.

Isominia sufferer here for a lifetime so 6 to 7 hours of sleep is adequate.

If I got 8 hours, whoa! I am about to go to bed now (8:45 PM) because I plan to wake up at 4:45 AM but with my issues of isomina, I would be lucky to get at least 6 hours out of it. It sucks.

mine varies 3 - 6 hours sleep.
I had 3 hours sleep last night -.- but I feel fine.

I like 8-9. But I'm an admitted slug. Boy goes to school at 7:15, I go back to bed. Two days a week I teach water aerobics, then I almost always have to take a nap - or later a nap will take me!

Can't help it. I love to snooze with a cat on my chest!

I like 8-9. But I'm an admitted slug. Boy goes to school at 7:15, I go back to bed. Two days a week I teach water aerobics, then I almost always have to take a nap - or later a nap will take me!

Can't help it. I love to snooze with a cat on my chest!

Lucky.

8-9 for me is best but dealing with Fibro makes my sleep quantity and quality very inconsistent, blah!

i would love sleep! if i could. on average i get 2 or 4 hour os sleep a night and about once a week i wont sleep at all. insomnia is fun!

I've been sleeping way too much and my hours are crazy right now.
I've noticed that it's much easier for me to wake up quickly when I only sleep about 4 hours. Does anyone else start their dream cycle almost immediately after falling asleep?

I average on 4. I always wake up between 5-5:30am every morning. No need for an alarm clock either.

7 to 8. Or at least that's how long I stay in bed , whether I can sleep or not. My father was one of those people who got by on very little sleep, and making it up on weekends.

He had a hare trigger temper due to this, and when he was autopsied after dying in a car crash, the doctor said he was aged 10 years beyond his chronological age.

Despite my lack of sleep my Dr says I have the heart of a 30yo. Not to mention the mind of a 10yo :) So proud

Insomnia sufferer here also. I easily only sleep 2 to 3 hours a night. But if I take sleeping pills I am down for 7 hours. Now if I'm sick then I can sleep for days.

I've been sleeping way too much and my hours are crazy right now.
I've noticed that it's much easier for me to wake up quickly when I only sleep about 4 hours. Does anyone else start their dream cycle almost immediately after falling asleep?

I'm not sure about immediately after, but I do know I've gotten into a dream pretty fast sometimes. I find that if I'm thinking about something before I sleep I often dream about something related. For example, if I'm trying to solve something like a computer problem, I'll continue to work on it in my dream and occasionally I'll come up with a way solve it! :D

Does anyone else do that?

It varies. I have this sort of insomnia problem sometimes. From late August to the first week of October I slept 2-3 hours each day and other days did not sleep at all for few days, on and off. Now I am back to normal...almost. *sigh*

Back