How many DVDs do you have in your household?

• Total voters

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score

1. 0 - 50

2. 50 - 100

3. 100 - 300

4. Over 500

*EDITED* Oops, I didn't realized that you have a poll! Stomp on my head lol.. I voted 100-300, but possible over 500, I can't count it all, me have LOT DVDs and my brother have LOT DVDS, my roommate have LOT DVDs, all combine... Too hard for me counting them all..

Lol, Banjo-- was it just more than 500, right?? I only have 240 DVDs and still growing as it is today. ;)

I do have about 15 dvds or so.. some of them action dvds like Spiderman 3, Superman Return.... also tere some of hockey (Don Cherry series 10, 11, 12, 13, 14) and some personal dvds... that's all I have.. would love to buy some sports dvds to watch old time hockey games on that...

Lol, Banjo-- was it just more than 500, right?? I only have 240 DVDs and still growing as it is today. ;)

Yeah, I've been collecting for the past 10 years... so I would say around 1,400 to 1,500 DVD editions.

*EDITED* Oops, I didn't realized that you have a poll! Stomp on my head lol.. I voted 100-300, but possible over 500, I can't count it all, me have LOT DVDs and my brother have LOT DVDS, my roommate have LOT DVDs, all combine... Too hard for me counting them all..

No problem ;)

I have about 120 DVDs most of them are old fashion movies i find them and buy them plus is starting a collection of Stephen Kings stories so far have 6 of them still looking for more of his stories.

Voted 100-300... I have over 100 DVD's though.

I have about under 50 and wanted to transfer the movie from my vhs to dvd but costly about 20 dollars per vhs. :eek: unless I get vhs and dvr to take care of that myself. I did that one time I brought dvr but it wont work cuz of the copyright. Rats.

My guess is about 50 to 100. I am not sure how many we owned. We'll keep buy more though! :) My mom also keep buying movies for our son too.

I only have umm less 10 DVDs. Last DVD I brought to own is The Simpson movie

lost count here, but I feel like have more than 500 dvd cuz I got my own personal wrestling dvd collection, maybe more than 250 plus movies....

I only have about 50 dvd almost time I always rent movies from netflix and I only watch movie every weekend

Back