How many do you have sibling

LovelyWoman

Reaction score
How many do you have brother and sister?
I have 5 brothers and 1 sister . They are deaf and one of them hard of hearing.. but now I only have 4 brothers left and two of them passed away.

I have 3 sisters and 1 brother.

I'm oldest sister of all siblings.

My hubby has 1 brother. My hubby is oldest brother.

None.

Think have a half sibling- dunno.

my hubby have two older sisters. I consider one of his to be my sis. not the oldest one. ugh.

I have three sisters and one brother (my parents has 5 kids-4 girls and one boy). But two of sisters are out of the picture for good. I am the eldest in the family..

Two older brothers- one of two brothers is deaf like me. No sister. I am baby in my family.

I have big family. I have older sister, 34 and then me, and sister, 28, sister, 21, a brother 18 and sister 16.

Scottish-Finnish half-brother who is 10 years older than me.
I don't see him as my brother but as a somebody who happens to share same biological mother.
We grew up differntly and cold toward to each other but we now are more of housemates rather than family-- better than strangers!

I have one brother he is 21 years old!

i have 2 step-sister and 2 step-brother from my step-father's children

Sara Boyce

i'm the oldest of all of them, i have one brother and 4 sisters ( three are step, two are half siblings my youngest sister and brother are half siblings the rest of the girls are my step sisters )

I have a brother that is 26 years old, he will get married next month so I will have sister (sister in law) and I also have step sister and step brother (I like to call them my family but their dad and my mom are not married...they are still together - they have been together for 3 years so...)

one brother, age 52 and one sister, age 50. they both are hearing. I am the last baby, age 40. My husband had 15 brothers and sisters. Now, he have 3 brothers and 4 sisters left.

I have older brother- Jamie, 28 yrs old, older sister- Samantha, 26, another sister- Holly, 24, another sister- Emily, will turn 20 in August, and another brother- Robert, will turn 18 in December. Im middle between of Holly and Emily.

Let you know that Jamie is my dad's son, Holly is my dad's daughter but, they dont have same mother(Jamie's mom is Chris and Holly's mom is Robin). And Samantha is my mom's daughter(Samantha's father is Norm). Then my mom and dad married and had me, Emily and Robert thats it.

My boyfriend, Robert have three sisters. Cindy, 40 yrs old, Rhonna, 36 yrs old and Marian, 27 yrs old. Cindy and Rhonna are Robert's half sisters. They are his mom's daughters then married Robert's father and had Marian and Robert.

Back