How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking S. Fla. will have the worst...(Miami & Tampa)....forecast for NEFla is (even on the 4th) Rain & more Rain all week....gonna put a damper on the fireworks. I'm guessing.

We got a bunch of that last night. Thankfully the winds didn't do as much damage as I thought they would, given how bad it was. For the 4th.... hopefully no rain here.

We got a bunch of that last night. Thankfully the winds didn't do as much damage as I thought they would, given how bad it was. For the 4th.... hopefully no rain here.

I saw the lighting you had in Chicago on the news , man that was something. Did you lose any power? It muggy here ,once in awhile we'll get a nice cool oceans breeze . I felt it a couple times when I took my dog
for short walk at the park to night . I bet a lot of people where are hanging around the boardwalk tonight eating ice cream .

I saw the lighting you had in Chicago on the news , man that was something. Did you lose any power? It muggy here ,once in awhile we'll get a nice cool oceans breeze . I felt it a couple times when I took my dog
for short walk at the park to night . I bet a lot of people where are hanging around the boardwalk tonight eating ice cream .

Thankfully we didn't. Doesn't mean that everybody didn't get lucky, although earlier today when I paid my cable bill, they said there was an outage locally, but my cable box is working now.

Thankfully we didn't. Doesn't mean that everybody didn't get lucky, although earlier today when I paid my cable bill, they said there was an outage locally, but my cable box is working now.

Do have a power cord with a surge protector ? I have some my TV ,cable and computer .

Do have a power cord with a surge protector ? I have some my TV ,cable and computer .

Yes. I have an 8-socket surge protector, and it's one of the best ones there is, as it's never failed me, and I've had it for just over three years. Cost me about $15 or so, but well worth it. In fact, I need to get another one of those. They're not easy to find.

Still muggy.... Blech! In winter I want the summer and in summer I want the winter... I can't win!!! :doh:

Still muggy.... Blech! In winter I want the summer and in summer I want the winter... I can't win!!! :doh:

You aren't the only one it was over 95 today and muggy as hades and I had to tow my mower into the shop for repairs.

Will have another heatwave on July 4th weekend... :)

Today is nice and cool.... mid 60’s today and tomorrow, and 50’s tonight and tomorrow night. Pleasant times ahead, indeed.

It was soooooo hot and muggy today. Spent the day at my gym's pool. Even in the pool, I was still hot.

Beautiful all day. Cool , sunny, with a nice breeze.

Only very light rain a couple of times.

Beautiful all day. Cool , sunny, with a nice breeze.

Only very light rain a couple of times.

It is supposed to get that way after Arthur passes us by on Friday.

I feel the same way! I was wishing it was winter today b/ci t was muggy and hot . It's trying to rain out but we're not having much luck yet.
The birds been fighting over the birdbath I have out for them . A blue jay kick a robin out of the water . I need to set up another birdbath I had 2 out last summer when it got really hot out .

I feel the same way! I was wishing it was winter today b/ci t was muggy and hot . It's trying to rain out but we're not having much luck yet.
The birds been fighting over the birdbath I have out for them . A blue jay kick a robin out of the water . I need to set up another birdbath I had 2 out last summer when it got really hot out .

I still do not want the winter..not after the harsh winter we had. No thank u!

I still do not want the winter..not after the harsh winter we had. No thank u!

At least when you cold in the winter you do not feel like you're dying . I can get warmer a lot faster than I can cool down in in a heat wave. It been 90 for 3 days and that is a heat wave.

At least when you cold in the winter you do not feel like you're dying . I can get warmer a lot faster than I can cool down in in a heat wave. It been 90 for 3 days and that is a heat wave.

I go swimming or stay indoors with AC.

At least I can be outside when it is hot rather than staying inside all the time when it is cold. Not only the cold is the issue, it is the dark and dreary skies, trees with no leaves, and the short days.

I go swimming or stay indoors with AC.

At least I can be outside when it is hot rather than staying inside all the time when it is cold. Not only the cold is the issue, it is the dark and dreary skies, trees with no leaves, and the short days.

I wish I had learned how to swim , I tried a numbers times and I guess b/c I almost drowned as a child I never got over the fear of water.

I wish I had learned how to swim , I tried a numbers times and I guess b/c I almost drowned as a child I never got over the fear of water.

My mom put me in swimming lessons when I was barely 2 years old. Swimming is a big part of Arizona culture.

My mom put me in swimming lessons when I was barely 2 years old. Swimming is a big part of Arizona culture.

Swimming was big a part of where I lived too where about a 20 minutes walk from the beach . Kids send the whole day there. My mom would had kept me in glass jar if she could. After I was run over by a car and almost lost finger the same year my mom was over protected of me. My dad threw my older sister and ex brother over the boat with a rope ties around them to learn how to swim.

Swimming was big a part of where I lived too where about a 20 minutes walk from the beach . Kids send the whole day there. My mom would had kept me in glass jar if she could. After I was run over by a car and almost lost finger the same year my mom was over protected of me. My dad threw my older sister and ex brother over the boat with a rope ties around them to learn how to swim.

Oh really? That's too bad.

Surrprisely, for a teenaged mom who birthed a child with a "disability" my mom did so well with not being too oppressive with my deaf brother and I.

She did a lot with us despite not learning ASL. I have to applaud her for it but at the same time, I wished she had learned ASL so I wouldn't have been the interpreter all of my life for my deaf brother and hearing family members. Pros and cons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back