How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I didn't realize your timezone is over 12 hours away from me.

Haha very funny. No, it just didn't stay in the 50's for long. It probably was around that point when I woke up about 3:30 this morning, but I hadn't checked the temperatures, so no way to know for sure.

Yeah, heard about the flooding over a lot of the Upper Midwest......hope its not too bad.....

Hopefully it won't get too much worse. We are under a severe flash flood watch until 7:45 pm

(I guess that must be worse that a "normal flash flood watch". )

It's actually a warning I see. And apparently people are already dying from getting caught in the flood waters.

Last edited:
I saw all the flash flood warning on the news. It looks pretty scary. I feel kind of bad because it is beautiful here today. Mid 80's with a beautiful breeze. Going to be super hot this weekend though into the 100's but we get dry heat very little humidity.

Today is much hotter than I had expected. It's 89 right now.

D.M. Arts Festival, Bacoon Ride brace for soggy forecast

1403805919002-dmrdc5-6fwgp57nbh3s6717ct9-original.jpg

Very humid. We hope to get out to our land today to see the house-building progress but would like the humidity to ease first.

Weather right now is very unstable. Thunderstorms, large hail, a downpour, and a possible tornado are on the menu for tonight. This is gonna get ugly.

All I can say is WOW!!!!!

It's getting worse. Iowa was featured on the National NBC news tonight.

At about 1 o'clock this afternoon, it was as dark as night with all the street lights and outside lights coming on. We were under tornado warning for quite some time.

We are on river flood warning status until July 4th, and flash flood watch all day today.

Too hot! It was 90 today and it going to be again on Tuesday. Marty been taking napping in front of the fan. I have the A/C on in the living room but he want to be next to me.

Not too bad. Cool breeze right now. I'm sitting outside enjoying it.
Heat wave the next 3 days then cool off again. Small possibility of a side swipe from the tropical storm brewing off the east coast of FL on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

At about 1 o'clock this afternoon, it was as dark as night with all the street lights and outside lights coming on. We were under tornado warning for quite some time.

We are on river flood warning status until July 4th, and flash flood watch all day today.

Stay safe Botti.

That's scary! Stay safe!

Every time I see the weather reports I think of you Botti. Hope the skies clear soon & stay clear. And you get to zip around your neighborhood on your scooter. :)

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back