How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting worse. Iowa was featured on the National NBC news tonight.

At about 1 o'clock this afternoon, it was as dark as night with all the street lights and outside lights coming on. We were under tornado warning for quite some time.

We are on river flood warning status until July 4th, and flash flood watch all day today.

Wow ! That is scary ! Do you have an evacuation plan set up , a bag packed with clothing meds ,important papers and stuff for your pets?

Not really. I probably should have.

I just saw the storm on the nightly news. OMG it is terrible. If I heard right it said it was the wettest June since 1874. Looks like it is heading to Chicago next.
Something is going on near Florida too. I don't know how you all deal with your weather. Record snow now this.

I've been in thunder storms but nothing even remotely like what you are experiencing.

Be careful and stay safe.

I just saw the storm on the nightly news. OMG it is terrible. If I heard right it said it was the wettest June since 1874. Looks like it is heading to Chicago next.
Something is going on near Florida too. I don't know how you all deal with your weather. Record snow now this.

I've been in thunder storms but nothing even remotely like what you are experiencing.

Be careful and stay safe.

It's already here. How bad it'll be isn't yet known, but once all is said and done, we'll have a better idea.

We just got through a Tornado Warning. First one I've been in a while. :shock:

May get hit with a hurricane this week. Eeek!

ohhh yesterday was just a messsss! Guess we had a "derecho". Lost power again, second time in as many weeks. Around here many have generators but we just don't have the money for one. I actually left work early trying to get AHEAD of the storm but hub called and told me to stay there - I missed it. It was just -typhooning- and people were driving slower and slower...stop and start....driving with hazards on and finally I just gave up on visibility all together and pulled off the freeway to the side of the road to wait. No sooner had I pulled back on then I passed a 4-car accident. When I got home hub was running around with a flashlight and HAM radio trying to feed the dogs.

we were both really hungry and after dogs were situated we went out to eat- Chili's. They asked us - did you come from one of our other restaurants? Power is out there - they said.

my hub said my mom had called to asked if I was home.

last time this happened when we lost power, my husband was at work <he worked from home yesterday> and there was such blowing and darkness and we had a tornado warning for the county that's about 10 minutes from us so I put the dogs collars on and got the flashlight and moved us into an interior hallway and had the dogs in a Down Stay there.

Weather is wild!

:wave:Botti, hope things are/stay ok where you are!! I just saw the shot you put up of the flooded car!

Chicago, how's it by you? Thought about Chicagoland yesterday....

Shel- really? Seems early for hurricane season! Wow- stay safe!!

:wave:Botti, hope things are/stay ok where you are!! I just saw the shot you put up of the flooded car!

All is good here. I'm at Target, but I can see flooding here and there. It was really wild last night. Today is a beautiful day. Hopefully it'll stay that way.

Stay safe!! We all want you back here!!

Thinking S. Fla. will have the worst...(Miami & Tampa)....forecast for NEFla is (even on the 4th) Rain & more Rain all week....gonna put a damper on the fireworks. I'm guessing.

We are fine. It's actually sunny today. Flood warning stays in effect, but it seems like it will get better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back