How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me with the picture I posted was only in my posts?
If you respond to my reply, shouldn't my picture be there?

I am trying so hard to figure this out, so any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Its pretty simple when you get used to it. When you want to attach a pic by uploading through AD theres a paperclip up top of the box where you type to reply. Click that and it will bring a box up to select and attach a pic. After its uploaded close that box then click the paperclip again and select the pic you want to post. The pic will appear n your post as a thumbnail but not when someone quotes that post to reply with a pic in it. Ambrosia told me the other day a different way you can create an album on your profile and upload pics there then get the link for that and insert that into the photo icon up top like hotlinking from a website. You can use photo hosting websites too like photobucket to post a pic in a reply.

Scott, this is like a foreign language to me. I really am tryig.

Did this one work better?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 11
Scott, this is like a foreign language to me. I really am tryig.

Did this one work better?

Yes I can see the thumbnail but I don't understand what your doing to have the link showing up at the top too. If your trying to use the permalink to a pic to hotlink it use the tab up top of the reply box that looks like a picture it will ask you to insert image url like so ...
attachment.php

I've found its easier for me to upload the pic here and post it then right clock over the pic and open in new tab ... then save the image url come back and edit my post and insert a image url too besides the thumbnail.

I've found its easier for me to upload the pic here and post it then right clock over the pic and open in new tab ... then save the image url come back and edit my post and insert a image url too besides the thumbnail.

Scott, It may be different for me since I use an IPad. Just guessing though.

Thanks for the help.

Scott, It may be different for me since I use an IPad. Just guessing though.

Thanks for the help.

Yea didn't think of that I've never used any apple stuff at all sorry :( Someone on here that uses those may know an easy way to do it. (I think Botts uses an iPad but not sure)

Yesterday (Wed)

0ce23b7aeedb0e37fcdfa28d4a9dc37914e617ca_m.gif

Not sure to put this in weather, feelings, or thinking about thread but work with me please. ;) I am at work (I work outside) and I look up at the moon and it looks like it was melting. The clouds moving past the moon must have been lowering because it looked really neat.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AllDeaf App mobile app

My class is going on a field trip to Gallaudet University and we will be outside for the most part so I am hoping the weather warms up by then! Still freezing outside but at least the winds are calmer.

My class is going on a field trip to Gallaudet University and we will be outside for the most part so I am hoping the weather warms up by then! Still freezing outside but at least the winds are calmer.

yesterday was so brutal cuz of the wind! felt like I was being skinned alive!

35 now, 40's today. ^^ Hope that's not coming here. Would lull me right to sleep.

Yup, raining here, as well. Good day to get some to-do stuff done today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back