How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so you're going to go steal him and smuggle him back then? :D He will be part of your carry on... we shall name him.... Jellybean! :laugh2:

:shock: ... Pookie Jellybean it is! :P

PS Bail me out if I get caught catnapping? :cool2:

:shock: ... Pookie Jellybean it is! :P

PS Bail me out if I get caught catnapping? :cool2:

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, I'd bail you out for streaking or public intoxication, so you KNOW I'd bail you out for catnapping! :laugh2: :rofl: :hug: That's what real friends do! :D

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, I'd bail you out for streaking or public intoxication, so you KNOW I'd bail you out for catnapping! :laugh2: :rofl: :hug: That's what real friends do! :D

Sure sure you just want the kitty!!! :laugh2:

Argh it is snowing! I hope today is last day of snow. :(

It was a bit nippy this morning. A cool brisk 45 for the morning walk with pup. Really makes the blood pump and tells you how great the day will be. Sunshine, clear skies, 45 degrees and, according to neighbors, birds singing.

It was a bit nippy this morning. A cool brisk 45 for the morning walk with pup. Really makes the blood pump and tells you how great the day will be. Sunshine, clear skies, 45 degrees and, according to neighbors, birds singing.

Sure was...nippy...but nice...saw a RedBird the other day...first one this Spring.

The winds have been brutal all day today! Biting cold wind gusts just knocking us off our feet

Accuweather sent me a tornado alert.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back