How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accuweather is so messed up!!!!!! Accuweather sent me an alert that we are under tornado watch. HAHAHAHAHA

I wouldn't be so sure. Tornadoes have hit California before.

I actually opened a window and it is really dark and glommy outside. News was showing a direct hit to my subdivsion but it has now moved a little north. Have never experienced a tornado in CA and I have lived here my whole life.

Think I'll go get flashlights, I'm home alone tonight.

I actually opened a window and it is really dark and glommy outside. News was showing a direct hit to my subdivsion but it has now moved a little north. Have never experienced a tornado in CA and I have lived here my whole life.

And make sure you have blankets and a radio, if necessary. Tornadoes are violent, and extremely unpredictable. They travel from southwest to northeast, but can suddenly change direction at any given time. You will also need to make sure family is safe, too.

Seems this cold is still here in South Florida. Had to pull out the long sleeved shirt to walk the dog. Currently in the mid 40's again.

Tornado touches down east of I-5 | Weather - Home

Glenn county had a tornado warning for night .

Seems this cold is still here in South Florida. Had to pull out the long sleeved shirt to walk the dog. Currently in the mid 40's again.

Same here, Kristina....(N'east Fla.)....cut off all my ceiling fans and closed all the windows...it still feels "chilly"...and the wind blowing.....Me no likey!...But really saving on my electric bill....not using the the AC or heat....

Same here, Kristina....(N'east Fla.)....cut off all my ceiling fans and closed all the windows...it still feels "chilly"...and the wind blowing.....Me no likey!...But really saving on my electric bill....not using the the AC or heat....

For you Floridians..... it hopefully will warm up soon enough-- supposed to be close to 65 here on Sunday.

Tornado touches down east of I-5 | Weather - Home

Glenn county had a tornado warning for night .

The one over us right now is BIG (85-95mph)compared to the one that hit on I-5 earlier. It's a extremely populated area and has now moved back over my area. It's not moving away which is the big issue. I have some great pictures.

This is nothing for some of you who get these warnings all the time. For us here it makes extreme headline news.

A/C still set, but hasn't run. Have to keep the fans on as I can't stand a room without air moving. Blanket and comforter on beds. Even the dog is looking for her blanket.

The one over us right now is BIG (85-95mph)compared to the one that hit on I-5 earlier. It's a extremely populated area and has now moved back over my area. It's not moving away which is the big issue. I have some great pictures.

This is nothing for some of you who get these warnings all the time. For us here it makes extreme headline news.

Tornado warnings are generally down to the south of Chicago, but the City does get a few tornado warnings every now and then. There's not been a tornado here in Chicago since 1974. That is nearly 40 years since that last one. Last tornado warning we had was in 2012, I believe. I don't recall any last year. My bad. There was a tornado warning last year-- in November during that outbreak on the 17th. Thankfully nothing came out of it.

A/C still set, but hasn't run. Have to keep the fans on as I can't stand a room without air moving. Blanket and comforter on beds. Even the dog is looking for her blanket.

My doggie has a lot of hair...so before bedtime, I do cut on the table fan to "low"...She loves it, I don't, but I bundle up with heavy comforters....

My doggie has a lot of hair...so before bedtime, I do cut on the table fan to "low"...She loves it, I don't, but I bundle up with heavy comforters....

Marty love to sit in front of the fan in the summer. He like it when cold out and want to play and I just want to get back in the house. It was so windy today the seagulls where having trouble flying , thy getting knocked around in the air. A lot of seagulls where in parked in parking lot yesterday , they come inland when a storm is coming and the ocean get too rough.

Cloudy with little rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You did it right.

Can you tell me with the picture I posted was only in my posts?
If you respond to my reply, shouldn't my picture be there?

I am trying so hard to figure this out, so any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Can you tell me with the picture I posted was only in my posts?
If you respond to my reply, shouldn't my picture be there?

I am trying so hard to figure this out, so any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I'll be honest. No, it won't show up. It only shows up when you post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back