How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, in the Phila area, this is the 3rd snowiest winter. The snowiest was 2009-2010. I remember we had 3 blizzards that winter. I heard that Philly might get 15" with this next storm. I mailed (anonymously) my neighbor, who uses his snowblower to clear his neighbors driveways, another Wawa gift card to help pay for the gas for his blower.

That is very sweet of you to pay for gas!

Oh poor Frosty, the Snowman!

BTW, seriously… this winter is the coldest and longest one for years! I noticed that I have used more firewood the any time in the past. Wow! I am now on the beginning of buffering stock of firewood. That part was intended for next year, and I end up using it now. Wow! Glad I have extra for surprises.

Where are you from?

I when to have some keys made and I got talking to the guy the winter and he yesterday was the coldest day in 100 years in our city . I wonder if that is true.

I can't believe how bad the weather guys are here. We were suppose to have a HUGE storm Friday and all day Saturday, not even close. Stopped raining around 11pm last night and nothing since.

I can't believe how bad the weather guys are here. We were suppose to have a HUGE storm Friday and all day Saturday, not even close. Stopped raining around 11pm last night and nothing since.

The weather reporter said the snow storm we where going to get today "Pepper out" . I think the CC spelled a work wrong. Anyway I am glad we miss the storm , but could be getting snow Monday and Wednesday .

The weather reporter said the snow storm we where going to get today "Pepper out" . I think the CC spelled a work wrong. Anyway I am glad we miss the storm , but could be getting snow Monday and Wednesday .

I think the phrase is "petered out" which means dwindled away, missed, didn't live up to what was suppose to happen.

Luckily you didn't get hit with the storm, I'm sure all of you are sick of snow.

CC errors can be a pain, but some are really really funny.

I think the phrase is "petered out" which means dwindled away, missed, didn't live up to what was suppose to happen.

Luckily you didn't get hit with the storm, I'm sure all of you are sick of snow.

CC errors can be a pain, but some are really really funny.

Yeah , my daughter told me this too , that is 'petered out' not 'pepper out'
I agree CC can be very funny at time when the wrong word it used. Yes , people are really getting sick of winter around here. Cities are running out of salt and $$$ everywhere.

Rio, you live in Arizona now, right? Are you getting rain right now???

I am in Calif. Yes, rain is coming down pretty hard. Flooded streets in some areas not too bad. I like it! This rain made me happy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in Calif. Yes, rain is coming down pretty hard. Flooded streets in some areas not too bad. I like it! This rain made me happy lol

I guess you're where the mudslides are happening. When I lived in Northern Calif. there would signs warning you to be careful of falling rocks and some rocks where rolling down the cliff. I had to moved out of a cabin I was renting because the rain was washing away the dirt road .

I guess you're where the mudslides are happening. When I lived in Northern Calif. there would signs warning you to be careful of falling rocks and some rocks where rolling down the cliff. I had to moved out of a cabin I was renting because the rain was washing away the dirt road .

Not quite, all I can say rain , rain and more rain!

Not quite, all I can say rain , rain and more rain!

It is unusual for Southern CA to get more rain then Northern CA. I was really hoping to get a big storm tonight but still nothing.

It is unusual for Southern CA to get more rain then Northern CA. I was really hoping to get a big storm tonight but still nothing.

We had a storm earlier with t-storms pretty awesome! I was at Walmart walking to my car , greatest feeling ever lol

We had a storm earlier with t-storms pretty awesome! I was at Walmart walking to my car , greatest feeling ever lol

I use to live in San Fernando Valley, I am a true valley and California girl.

I love the rain too, I wanted to see a lot of it.

March is a strange month here. One year it was over 100 degrees on my hubby's birthday so we went water skiing. One year in rained every single day of March. Other times March is just mellow. I want to see some excitement weather wise.

I use to live in San Fernando Valley, I am a true valley and California girl.

I love the rain too, I wanted to see a lot of it.

March is a strange month here. One year it was over 100 degrees on my hubby's birthday so we went water skiing. One year in rained every single day of March. Other times March is just mellow. I want to see some excitement weather wise.

Now, I got that song in my head, Valley girl lol I know it gets very hot there in the summer. I only stepped
foot in the valley when I visited CSUN for interpreter workshops.

I am from L.A. but had to move to a different location. I am in San Bernardino county not the city but the county.

its very accurate here, 1St March as deemed as first day of autumn like last week it WAS summer and FELT like it, and now on the 2nd of March (I'm a day ahead of you all in front of the Earth's rotation/calendar ticking) winds is noticeably colder, air is drier and heavier, (humidity is dropping) sun has less heat still warm though...and night time its really night time cold)....just in days , like 5 days it went from summer to autumn so damn fast it aren't funny.... im cussing at the sky, "give me another summer damn you!" i think id have to conduct a funeral for Summer....organising a service tomorrow...groans...

After yesterday's snowstorm, I am sitting here at 6:30 in the morning, and watching the temps plummet via AccuWeather, and not too keen to go outside, as it's 9 now, with that dangerous wind chill of -10 to -20 below today and tomorrow.

Sent from my ME172V using AllDeaf App mobile app

not to bad sky got clods but I looking at sun now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back