How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
cloudy with sunny intervals

The calm & "warm" before the storm

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Still a little cooler than normal and bright blue skies with plenty of sunshine.

Dark clouds hanging around and some sprinkles not clear to take my dog outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15, and cloudy. Sure doesn't feel like 15. The cold bites the skin, and it's BITTERLY cold.

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using AllDeaf App mobile app

It looks like it is snowing in my backyard....Blossoms falling from the plum trees. They bloomed way too early. It's really pretty though. Looks like we might get a little rain today, a few sprinkles have fallen.

It looks like it is snowing in my backyard....Blossoms falling from the plum trees. They bloomed way too early. It's really pretty though. Looks like we might get a little rain today, a few sprinkles have fallen.

Snow in CA? That is a rarity.

Sent from my ME172V using AllDeaf App mobile app

Snow in CA? That is a rarity.

Sent from my ME172V using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hey Mark, It does snow in California. Mount Shasta, Mount Diablo, Sierras, Lake Tahoe, Truckee, just to name a few. Higher altitudes get snow all winter long. My city is only at elevation 250 feet above sea level, so NO snow. We have had a few flurries over the years but nothing that sticks. It seldom gets really cold here either. We had one week when we were in the teens to twenty and that was rare. Usually we get into the 30's on an average winter. When we get a good winter storm I can drive and be in the snow in 30-45 minutes if I wanted to.

I don't want to talk about it. It's too depressing

Hey Mark, It does snow in California. Mount Shasta, Mount Diablo, Sierras, Lake Tahoe, Truckee, just to name a few. Higher altitudes get snow all winter long. My city is only at elevation 250 feet above sea level, so NO snow. We have had a few flurries over the years but nothing that sticks. It seldom gets really cold here either. We had one week when we were in the teens to twenty and that was rare. Usually we get into the 30's on an average winter. When we get a good winter storm I can drive and be in the snow in 30-45 minutes if I wanted to.

For some reason I forgot that mountians get snow. Chicago gets its fair share, but this winter has been especially bad-- it is the 3rd snowiest winter on record so far, as well as the 3rd coldest. It has not been a fun winter here.

Sent from my X501_USA_Cricket using AllDeaf App mobile app

Mark, my husband is from Illinois his family lives near Chicago. He grew up int that weather so he loves living in California now.

Mark, my husband is from Illinois his family lives near Chicago. He grew up int that weather so he loves living in California now.

I don't blame him, but living here is a necessity for me. It's the only way for me to survive and not lose my sanity living in the country with nothing to do.

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

We are setting records for the lowest high temperatures in March.

The brunt of the storm has moved south (and it's not even here yet). Looks like Baltimore/DC will get the 12". Our forecasts is now for 6-10" (down from 8-12").

The brunt of the storm has moved south (and it's not even here yet). Looks like Baltimore/DC will get the 12". Our forecasts is now for 6-10" (down from 8-12").

I am in Baltimore so yay me!!! Gggrrr

9 now, with dangerously cold wind chills tonight. Not a good end to the weekend.

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back