How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I brought NC weather with me to balmy Tampa, nice and cool! ( ;) @ Mew )

68 right now and expecting rain overnight.

Have you ever told the guy upstairs why the sand/salt combination is on the steps? He may not be familiar with what it does.

I told him why I was putting it down but he does not care . He does not want the sand getting on the rug in the hallway and we have a rug down to wipe your shoes off before walking on the wall to wall rug.

It's freezing out tonight . I am so tried of winter.

Tomorrow is supposed to be GORGEOUS! No rain all weekend, highs in the mid 70's to low 80's, lows in the mid 60's... Did I mention no rain this weekend?!?!?!

Tomorrow is supposed to be GORGEOUS! No rain all weekend, highs in the mid 70's to low 80's, lows in the mid 60's... Did I mention no rain this weekend?!?!?!

Bet that means yer gonna ride the heck outta your,..... what is it.....an 1100 Honda Shadow? I used to have one......

Bet that means yer gonna ride the heck outta your,..... what is it.....an 1100 Honda Shadow? I used to have one......

Naw, it's a 750 Honda Shadow Spirit. :P

Thinking about looking into an 1100 VTX though. :P The VTX's have gas gauges! :D

But yes, I'll be riding all weekend! :D

It was okay.

I just checked my accuweather app

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1393570498.060980.jpg

Highs of 55, 78, 79, 57 and 39.

We're going to have spring summer fall and winter all in 5 days.

@ Mew - Pinch Me! :shock:

femme-fatale-albums-dls-picture6344-img-20140228-063456.jpg

7 here now. So not looking forward to the hike to the local branch this morning. :cold: I'd rather snuggle up and sleep.

Cool and humid. We had rain last night and the temps dropped. We are supposed to have our coolest morning tomorrow morning.

Took a cold shower this morning.
That is not so nuts.
It closes up your body pores and you warm up pretty well.

5 degress. I had to get up, do my routine morning, and made kids go to school and then I go to work. UGH!

I saw about 6 or 7 cars that were skidded off from the roads, and got in a traffic and then late for work. Have FAITH!

:wave:Frisky - same!

It was 11 below zero when I got up this morning. Yesterday we had another wind chill advisory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back