How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
58! :cold: 90% chance of rain tomorrow... pretty sure that's as close to a guarantee as a meteorologist gets... :laugh2: However, Friday, Saturday and Sunday it will be mid 70's and lows in the mid 60's! NO RAIN!!! I'm so excited, I haven't been able to ride my motorcycle in a week and a half or so! :doh:

Light show baby! :P

f9cb7_tumblr_lkfd09xr2y1qfuje9o1_500.gif

Cooler, grey and icky outside. We are supposed to have rain and seems that I remember it being for most of weekend, but I will need to check.

sunny here my part of uk but other parts of uk not so good...my son came back from Germany hour ago said not so good and raining over English channel....they be here soon so looking forward to it

The darn Polar Vortex.
I fear it is permanent.

It's 7 here, and too cold to travel to much of anywhere.

Sent from my ME172V using AllDeaf App mobile app

Very cold. Why do I keep telling you this?? It's never going to change. :(

not looking forward to tonight. -4 Fahrenheit! :ugh:

Grey, cloudy, chilly-willy & wet....seems we have a "freeze warning" too....for the love of god.....

Grey, cloudy, chilly-willy & wet....seems we have a "freeze warning" too....for the love of god.....

I laughed so hard with this...."chilly-willy" should be the name of the weather man everyone is showing on this site. The guy with the penis shaped weather alerts.

Seriously though, some of you are having crazy weather. Be safe and drive with extra caution.

Here where I am the weather is very boring. Cloudy, a little sun, and NO rain.

Getting seriously cold here too. Article blast is rolling in. I am so done with these frigid temps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back