How is your weather today part II

Huge storm on it's way later today. Got a lot of rain yesterday but suppose to get a lot more the next few days. This storm is suppose to be a super soaker which we need very badly. February turned out to be an extra dry and warm month.

I hope you get the rain you need.

Tomorrow is supposed to hit 60, finally. That's actually warm for us this early in March. We had a decent snowstorm yesterday.

A 60 foot tree fell and took out my sons fence and fell on his next door neighbors house crashing through her bedroom. The fire department have been out there for a few hours trying to get this cleaned up. My power has been going off and on all day. We got a lot of rain today with more on the way.

had bad weather last night it was raining and stormy but now it seems to clear up but will have another storm tonight so I decided to catch up on doing laundry before it comes back again ;)

Just a little rain today. We need lot's more rain for it to become "March Miracle". Some local lakes are doing extremely well.

Just a little rain today. We need lot's more rain for it to become "March Miracle". Some local lakes are doing extremely well.

Please take all of Scotland's rain, you're welcome to it! :sadwave:

I'm sick of the rain and the cold winds up here. I could use some sun, I'm ever so white :ugh:

We had snow on the first day of spring and almost done now , it was 40 degrees out today . That is New England weather for you ,
if you don't like the weather wait a minute .

Someone posted on FB "it has to snow on a robin 3 times before you can have spring". This was someone who lives in MN

Had a downpour in the bay area, California today. Got wet! Happy Spring to you where ever you guys are! :wave:

Should be able to have warmer temperature later in the week. :)

Ice storm. Lots of accidents this morning including a cop and one vehicle on fire.

Yesterday it rained in Perth, Western Australia.

Today is sunny, it is still warm here.

It's cold out today , it's taking forever for the daffodils to bloom . They need more sunlight .

Back