How is your weather today part II

Beautiful day! 57 degrees.

I am very cold!! 3 inches of snow on ground. Gloomy day!
Same here ! We had snow too and it's really cold out ! The daffodils had the crap beaten out of them , they only been in bloom a few days and now they're all bended over . :(

It's going to be close to 90 degrees this week. So not ready for hot temps.

Same here ! We had snow too and it's really cold out ! The daffodils had the crap beaten out of them , they only been in bloom a few days and now they're all bended over . :(
My tree flowers died and fell on the ground. My dog loves to eat flowers. They are not posionous. Thank goodness. How many inches of snow did you get?

My tree flowers died and fell on the ground. My dog loves to eat flowers. They are not posionous. Thank goodness. How many inches of snow did you get?
I think we got about 3-4 inches and it's getting icy out , I just took my dog out and OMG ! it's cold out ! Oh that is really sad about your tree dying . Our apple trees
look really sad I think they'll all have to cut down . I know the wildlife will sure miss the apples to eat.

I think we got about 3-4 inches and it's getting icy out , I just took my dog out and OMG ! it's cold out ! Oh that is really sad about your tree dying . Our apple trees
look really sad I think they'll all have to cut down . I know the wildlife will sure miss the apples to eat.
She didn't say her tree is dying. She said the flowers were dying and falling off the tree.

It is snowing. My two cars died on me. I guess god is warning me that I shouldn't go out in the storm.:)

sucks about your cars, noface! <welcome!> I'm thinking about the fact that I was glad I had a coat with a hood, and a hat, as my husband and I stood in line outside to vote this morning. It's about 30-something and we had snow flurries yesterday - after being in the low 60's on Sunday. We purposely got there about 20 minutes before the polls opened and there were people already in the lot and a line at the door.

sucks about your cars, noface! <welcome!> I'm thinking about the fact that I was glad I had a coat with a hood, and a hat, as my husband and I stood in line outside to vote this morning. It's about 30-something and we had snow flurries yesterday - after being in the low 60's on Sunday. We purposely got there about 20 minutes before the polls opened and there were people already in the lot and a line at the door.
I have a Columbia winter coat that only 2 years old and the zipper just broke yesterday ! I am glad I held onto my old winter coat and didn't give it away .
It's only going to be in the 30's today! So much for being spring ! :(
I hope noface is stocked up on food.

Oh, I'm sorry about your broken zipper! I have a old purple coat coat I really like but the zipper's broken on that one, too. I used to know someone who could possibly fix it but don't know I want to spend time and money on it since I do have a newer coat. Yeah. "so much for spring" is right! Typical WI ! Hub isn't happy but it'll hopefully come back to Spring soon!

Oh, I'm sorry about your broken zipper! I have a old purple coat coat I really like but the zipper's broken on that one, too. I used to know someone who could possibly fix it but don't know I want to spend time and money on it since I do have a newer coat. Yeah. "so much for spring" is right! Typical WI ! Hub isn't happy but it'll hopefully come back to Spring soon!
I was going to see if my sister could sew in a new zipper but I would have to mail the coat to her and knowing my luck with the PO out here I could end up losing the coat after it was fixed . Yeah I was bummed out b/c the coat is still in good shape .

There are youtube videos on how to fix zippers. The zipper for one of my winter coats pockets "broke" in that the pull is no longer attached to both sides (teeth). Since it's small and in a hard to reach place, I didn't spend too much time trying to reattach it. I may check some of the laundry places around here to see if any of them are willing to try to fix it & how much they would charge.

Is it bad of me that when I start feeling cold this thread tendshow to make me feel better :D
Tonight is awesome it is clear and nicely cool.. after such a warm day.

at 6pm it was 93 degrees....suppose to rain though..keeping my fingers crossed.

Such a wide variety of season and temperatures! It was near 90 s here today in California. Hopefully it'll cool down tmw. Not ready for summer yet! :eek2:

Back