How is your weather today part II

I'm happy that I don't have a driveway to clear out anymore, though I'm sure my snowangel with the snowblower would have gotten most of mine done for me at my last place. Yep, slow and easy. I don't overexert when I'm shoveling

Did not have to dig my car out. The wind blew in search a way that I could get into my car and drive out of the spot w/o having to move any snow. :) I was surprised that the snowplow had not left snow in front of my car. Maybe the guy with the small front end loader had removed that much.

It's going to almost be 50 degree Tuesday ! I am taking my dog to park and not worrying about freezing our butts off ! I won't have to bundle all up ! :D

It was nice, but slippery. Yesterday was finally above freezing, so the moisture and snow froze overnight and made for very slippery roads. It is snowing lightly again.

Discover temperature in uk have been between -12 to 28c it caused havoc with wildlife.
2 octopus beached still alive and native to Pacific and 2 whales native far north found beached dead all due to weather.these animals they say never been found in north sea

Beautiful and sunny......so stupid to not have gone out and enjoyed the sun. Will definitely sit outdoors tomorrow. Rain is suppose to return on Friday. MId 60's here today.

It's going to be in the 40's all week , it doesn't look there is going to a winter
carnival in my city this year. There is no snow on the ground and the duck is not safe to go on. The muddy season is starting early.

do you usually go to the carnival?

Mud season I'm not a fan of......

No I don't go but I was hoping my granddaughter would able to go there is not a lot to do in a small city. Yeah , I am trying to keep my white dog out of the mud or I will have a white dog with gray paws .

that's too bad that your daughter can't go...maybe there's a different festivity she could attend. Possibly it will return next year?

yeah white dogs and mud don't mix. Black dogs and mud....not so hot either.... although they'd like to think so....:lol:

that's too bad that your daughter can't go...maybe there's a different festivity she could attend. Possibly it will return next year?

yeah white dogs and mud don't mix. Black dogs and mud....not so hot either.... although they'd like to think so....:lol:

Wondering why you did not quote who you are replying to? Or at least say who's daughter can't go where.

don't know how.. to quote:dunno2:...
I was referring to WDYS's ,though looking at it now I realize I mis-typed and it should have been "granddaughter"

don't know how.. to quote:dunno2:...
I was referring to WDYS's ,though looking at it now I realize I mis-typed and it should have been "granddaughter"

I do my posting from a computer so that is what I will be referring to here.

When at the post you want to quote you will notice a line of buttons down in the lower right hand corner of that post. Click on the one that says "Quote".

That will bring up a reply box that has the post that you are quoting at the top. Click under that part that starts with [QUOTE followed by the message being quoted and ends with [/Quote]. That is where you write your reply. You may want to hit the Preview Post button to see what it looks like but don't forget to hit the Submit Reply button to actually post.

Hope this helps!

It windy but parts of uk are under grave flood warning met office says weather high possibility causing death.flood name Gerturde

Raining and getting cold. Yesterday the thunder was incredibly loud...shook my house.

Back