How is your weather today part II

Yes we do! Iowa is really a state of contrasts. On Christmas day, some people out walking were wearing shorts because it was in the upper forties.

You just reminded me of something I saw a couple weeks ago-- a guy wearing shorts in 32 degree weather. Now that's just :crazy: to be doing that around here.

Yes we do! Iowa is really a state of contrasts. On Christmas day, some people out walking were wearing shorts because it was in the upper forties.

It was little bit warm on Christmas day here too. It was 62 degrees in NYC. I live about 4 hours northwest so I assume it was in high fifties here in Binghamton. It is snowing right now. 22 degrees. I don't think we will get below zero weather until end of January.

-2 today. Great! Have to go out to start my car at lunch time so it will turn over when I leave work.

Overcast and 53 degrees. TCS likes it cool today because he's splitting firewood.

:cold: It is below 20 degrees right now. That gives me a pretty good idea of what to expect when I leave for the Pier in just a little over 24 hours.

COLD! I hate having to bundle up my dog just for a quick potty trip outside lol

13 now, overnight low is to be 7. As for tomorrow night, it will be 18, and the low overnight will be 17.

I just found out a Gale Warning is in effect until 1 AM tomorrow morning. Well, that'll complicate things, all right. :|

a bit warmer today. over 0, yay! It got down to -36 overnight, BRRRR! sun is out.

Just saw on the news that Las Vegas is getting some snow......that seldom happens. Looks like 80% of the USA will get freezing temperatures the next few days.

Tonight will drop to 33o in my hometown.

Just saw on the news that Las Vegas is getting some snow......that seldom happens. Looks like 80% of the USA will get freezing temperatures the next few days.

been in the teens at night, low 20s during the day... having a hard time keeping the house warm with the wood stove... flutuating between 66 and 70 max where normally I could hold it study at 72/74

Back