How is your weather today part II

The weather reporter said a 4 letters word on TV today ! He said 'snow'!
Some parts of NH will getting snow about 2 " ! :eek3: I am not ready for winter.

The weather reporter said a 4 letters word on TV today ! He said 'snow'!
Some parts of NH will getting snow about 2 " ! :eek3: I am not ready for winter.

You had a ton of snow last year. Other AD members had a rough winter last year too. Hopefully this year will not be too bad. I would love to get some snow where we live, just seldom happens. If we do it's never enough to stick to the ground and only happens about once every 10-15 years.

You had a ton of snow last year. Other AD members had a rough winter last year too. Hopefully this year will not be too bad. I would love to get some snow where we live, just seldom happens. If we do it's never enough to stick to the ground and only happens about once every 10-15 years.

We still had snow banks in April in my city and Boston had snow banks finally were gone in the summer. I hope winter won't be as bad , the wildlife had a horrible time finding food to eat. The owls couldn't hunt for rodents b/c they were hidden in snow banks so we're overrun with chipmunks . They run in front of my dog and me and Marty goes crazy trying to kill one .

61 F. The next two days after today are forecast for highs in the 50's

Yup, snow predicted for higher elevations for Sat night in Maine. Glad I'm not "highly elevated." :lol:

Southern part of my state getting lot's of rain with flash floods in some areas. Not even a sprinkle here yet..............

red-leaves-frost-7.jpg

was warm overnight in 60's then now will be 76 degrees in san jose calfiornia but will have spotty showers not that much but better than nothing we need the water tho..

We got over 1/2" of rain early this morning from a giant thunder storm.

BRRR! It's getting cold out ! It could go down to 26 degrees to night and Jack Frost was here last night too. I had to put the heat on early this year.

Back