How is your weather today part II

Looks like a gator drowned--he's belly up on the median.

Attachments

• gatorbelly.jpg
    gatorbelly.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 17
Grandson's thought.

Attachments

• work.jpg
    work.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 24
Just finished watching an update on TV by Gov. Haley. Still have danger of bridges and dams collapsing. Still have 469 roads closed.

Beginning to clear up in my area. Downtown Charleston will have tidal flooding about 4 p.m.

Damage costs for SC will be huge. I'm afraid a lot of the homeowners and business owners don't have flood insurance. Ironically, we have flood insurance and we didn't have any flooding on our property.

Gov. Haley's news conference included an interpreter standing right next to those speaking, in view the whole time. (For you southpaw ASL beginners who are concerned about it, she did a fine left-handed interpretation.) :)

Just finished watching an update on TV by Gov. Haley. Still have danger of bridges and dams collapsing. Still have 469 roads closed.

Beginning to clear up in my area. Downtown Charleston will have tidal flooding about 4 p.m.

Damage costs for SC will be huge. I'm afraid a lot of the homeowners and business owners don't have flood insurance. Ironically, we have flood insurance and we didn't have any flooding on our property.

Gov. Haley's news conference included an interpreter standing right next to those speaking, in view the whole time. (For you southpaw ASL beginners who are concerned about it, she did a fine left-handed interpretation.) :)

The insurance rate is going up this winter b/c of how bad it was last winter.
A lot of people had ice damage and roofs collapsing from the weight of the snow .
I heard on the news it's still bad in S.Caroline

Weather here is a little breezy and cool....cut off my AC around 5pm....ahhh....it's great!...My Pets are acting frisky!...

In the 90's again today. Officially the hottest summer in history for our city.

Weather here is a little breezy and cool....cut off my AC around 5pm....ahhh....it's great!...My Pets are acting frisky!...

I've been fighting with hubby over the thermostat a lot lately. I just turned it wayyyyyyy down and told him not to touch it. He might have to wear his winter coat but that is a small price to pay for a happy wife.:giggle:

It's cool out tonight it's going to 41 degrees . Marty like to sleep right next to me and that will keep we warm .

82 today...and tonight 52....32 degree drop!....warm days...cool nights is our forecast.

Back