How is your weather today part II

Clear skies ! Sun sun sun with a touch of Warmth

Heat index 105F right now.

Feel like I'm going to die, but will probably just sit here feeling sick for the next few days.

I am definitely a Fall and Spring person...

Mid to upper 90's today but there was a nice breeze when we took a short walk tonight.

I'm surprised you are in a drought, don't you get lot's of rain there? You normally get rain off and on during the summers there too, right? I hope you get some rain soon. These droughts, especially here in CA are horrible. My daughter who lives in Ireland says it has been raining almost every single day, she is due for a sunshine vacation. Her and the boyfriend are going to the South of France to meet his parents. I've heard it gets very warm there. Hoping they get tired of all that rain and move back to California.

Normally yes. But the weather said what we get is usually off tropical weather patterns off the coast and we haven't gotten anything this summer at all that way. We did get a couple storms a few days ago but it didn't make much of a difference overall. I had to sow grass where the stumps were and even watering it every day it still hasn't grown any after 10 days.

I went to Napa vineyard area yesterday, it was nice to see, at the same time it's sad that many of the lakes, rivers in the areas got dried up. We sure need a good rain to reduce the droughts.

Took a trip to Columbia and it's starting to storm ....

Hot and Humid. Should be fun tonight for the cast & chorus in their costumes...NOT!
Luckily I can wear shorts tonight and tomorrow night. Tuesday, have to start wearing black/dark pants & shirt, the the evenings will be more comfortable by then.

My Forecast for the week:

giphy.gif
WAAAY too HOT!

It was 101 degrees actual temperature in the shade. I don't know what it was with the humidity index.

Back