How is your weather today part II

yellow jackets???

HORRIBLE ! and we still have all of August to get through ! I hate summer!

It's like breathing pea soup out there!! so very humid! I just went out to check my flower gardens, they're chocking, but a storm is brewing up now, so I'll wait and see how much rain we get.

My house is so cool, love my A/C and fans.

Lol it is storming here... the frist hit of thunder scared my cat and dog so bad they jumped.... cat fell off the end table and dog half on and of couch.... she know she is not allowed on the couch so tried to get off... only to ha e the cat land on her... poor thing was mess... I really should not laugh... but they are never frightened of storms so this one had to have come out of the blue...

It's like breathing pea soup out there!! so very humid! I just went out to check my flower gardens, they're chocking, but a storm is brewing up now, so I'll wait and see how much rain we get.

My house is so cool, love my A/C and fans.

My house it cool but I have to take Marty out and I just about die when I do , we could get some rain too. We really need it badly ,I bet Me does too.

It's so friggin hot here......108 today. Waited 1.5 hours to see the CI surgeon today. If that wasn't bad enough their AC was broken.

Rainy for the most part, only to contribute to the high humidity that we already have. I don't notice it indoors due to the AC of course, but god I'm draining the dehumidifier almost every other week! C'est la vie! :ugh:

I'm so glad we don't have the humidity here. When we were on the east coast it was pretty miserable. Hoping it won't be as bad when we go to Chicago since we are staying down by the lake.

Rainy for the most part, only to contribute to the high humidity that we already have. I don't notice it indoors due to the AC of course, but god I'm draining the dehumidifier almost every other week! C'est la vie! :ugh:

UGH ! That happen here too, we got some rain and brought in more humidity ! I wish I could buy a dehumidifier to put in my yard.

Not too hot today, 94 degrees. It is pretty smokey out though....lot's of fires burning today.

Yes, at the Clear Lake area. It's really bad up there.

Not too hot today, 94 degrees. It is pretty smokey out though....lot's of fires burning today.

Back