How is your weather today part II

Our weather at 8:30 PM:

IMG_20150201_202248_985_zpsgjt6quc0.jpg

IMG_20150201_202310_722_zpsor6egkpn.jpg

IMG_20150201_202322_642_zpszenkkm6b.jpg

IMG_20150201_202405_550_zpsgmvjufak.jpg

ALL transportation in my area has been shut down-- literally.

We finally got a little rain...(early AM)...now it's sunny and breezy...have all my windows open to air out the house!...

Not so great! snowing and blowing again and it's 0 degrees at 1:30 pm. Oh woe is me, 14 inches expected.
I have to get out tomorrow, sure hope the sun shines as predicted, will be bitterly cold though.

5 degrees, but it has stopped snowing, and we did get out for lunch and the bank.

Overcast after lots of rain. 40 now but temps are supposed to start plunging soon.

Overcast after lots of rain. 40 now but temps are supposed to start plunging soon.

Lucky you in that heat wave, hope temps don't plunge too far. That heat wave you have right now sounds so good to me. You'd think I've never been through a northern winter the way I'm carrying on about this one! But it's badddddd. :lol::

Lucky you in that heat wave, hope temps don't plunge too far. That heat wave you have right now sounds so good to me. You'd think I've never been through a northern winter the way I'm carrying on about this one! But it's badddddd. :lol::

This weeks forecasts for us in the Philly area (I'm south of Philly) is a real roller coaster. Temps are going up and down and back up then down.... I'd rather that than stuck in the frigid temps. But its a pain picking out which hat and gloves to wear each day. :lol:

Beautiful taste of early spring. Bright sunny day with temps near 50.
Tomorrow, back to winter.

flurries 29 degrres and grey.. glad i took day off last monday which was heavy snow.

Hopefully the weather reports are correct, suppose to get 4-6 inches of rain starting tonight.
Reports say we are getting a "real soaker" with heavy wind gusts.

18 degrees, but starting tomorrow in the 40's which means the huge lot of snow we just got is going to melt.

Luckily, we just got a new dehumidifier for the basement.

It's RAINING!!!!! About friggin time. It has been raining hard since late last night and hopefully it will keep raining for days.

It's RAINING!!!!! About friggin time. It has been raining hard since late last night and hopefully it will keep raining for days.

Your rain dance must have worked :D Did you go outside and sing in the rain? :giggle:
singing-in-the-rain-pluviophile-gif.gif

Yep, rain and WINDY.... this storm will last through the weekend. Some areas may get at least 6 inches of rain.

IMG_1568_zpsgzi8iwtm.jpg

I enjoy surfing on web and drinking hot blueberry tea while it is raining, 66 degrees outside.

Back