How fun Vegas if you sober?

Sunshine

Reaction score
I just get text from friend which say 8 my friends book time off work so we go Vegas my 21st birthday (in 6 weeks). Text say I not allow say no, they will buy (or already buy...not clear) my plane ticket. So here my dilemma, I know they have big ideas Vegas be like Hangover movie. I need tell them I pregnant obviously...how fun Vegas if you not drinking? If you only one not drinking? Is lame go Vegas sober, right? I should tell them no? (But is Vegas!!!!!)

but there's sooo much to see and do in Vegas!! you don't have to drink (obviously you can't now because of the baby) to have fun in Vegas.. my grandma goes there sometimes to gamble and do other fun stuff. she loves it there. oh and she says the food and shopping areas are great.. so if you ever have one of these crazy cravings pregnant women get, Las Vegas is the perfect place to eat! lol

Are you SERIOUS?!? There’s tons of stuff to do in Vegas that doesn’t require alcohol. I’ve been to Vegas several times without drinking a drop. Of course, last time I went it was a nonstop boozefest, but that’s another story. :beer:

I was going to say GO.....b/c it is so much fun!!!!! I had a BLAST when I went in 09.
And Levonian.....WELCOME back! Where the eff have you been hiding?

I was pregnant when I was there, and had an incredible time. There is so much to do. Being with your friends will be great fun! I am happy for you Sunny :)

As a pregnant woman, you should be able to get your moneys worth at the all you can eat buffet! That's how I was. lol

My daughter doesn't drink and she and her friends (who drink) have been there twice. She loves it! All the shows, shopping and sightseeing/people watching make it a fun place for her :).

Hi I am from Henderson, Nevada. Henderson is outside of Las Vegas about 20 minute. Do you know why Las Vegas was called "Sin City"?

But Las Vegas have real good show like "KA" and "Le Reve" that I like both. Also I went to more than 4 differen shows. But it is not cheap. Also some good resturants there.

I had a blast in Vegas with my 5 year old son recently in August. Didnt drink as much as I did in the old days of going to Vegas with friends. It all depends on what kind of entertainment you expect to get from Vegas. If you are looking to get wild, maybe wrong timing to go. If you are expecting just to spend quality time with your friends and see shows, go shopping, and check out the hotels, then it can be fun!

I know my friends picture Vegas trip like hangover movie. Always plan! I last one turn 21, so big plan go party like rockstar. I will be only one sober! Not know I want go, be jealous!!!

What happen in Vegas stay in Vegas! No one have to know that you did not drink in Vegas! Hey is a great birthday gift , and be sober mean you will remember your trip better !

I just get text from friend which say 8 my friends book time off work so we go Vegas my 21st birthday (in 6 weeks). Text say I not allow say no, they will buy (or already buy...not clear) my plane ticket. So here my dilemma, I know they have big ideas Vegas be like Hangover movie. I need tell them I pregnant obviously...how fun Vegas if you not drinking? If you only one not drinking? Is lame go Vegas sober, right? I should tell them no? (But is Vegas!!!!!)

I've went to Vegas about 40-50 times.....

And believe this or not. I consumed alcohol on only one trip. I doubt I will ever drink alcohol there again.

^^^At least, as far as you can remember?

I went to LV a couple of times and never touched alcohol.
So obviously, you can have fun even in LV without touching a drop.

*snickers at PFH*

You don't need booze to have fun. There are incredibly so much to do there! You'll have loads of fun.

Back