How fun Vegas if you sober?

I went to LV a couple of times and never touched alcohol.
So obviously, you can have fun even in LV without touching a drop.

*snickers at PFH*

Do you see oversize of drinks in LV anywhere? At frist I thought that 4 young men carry their guitars were real when I saw. But I did not realize that fake guitar have real liquor.

Also, I saw most people have soooo oversize of drink about over 3ft when I was walking outside. It was too big for this. Wow.

Even if everyone else drinking?

Think of it as good practice for mommy-hood. Sooner than you'd think, your kid is going to want to do something stupid "because everyone else is doing it," and you'll find yourself saying "If everyone wants to jump off a cliff, would you go along?"

So here ya go, ready-made time when you can tell Baby Sunny "When everyone else was drinking, I didn't because I wanted to protect you."

Sunny, I never been to Vegas so I can't comment on that -- but you have great friends!

Congratulations on the little one also, fantastic news. :)

There are TONS of fun things to do in Vegas, getting drunk every night is a waste of imagination. Your friends would benefit from finding some other types of... *entertainment*? Besides, out of courtesy to YOU for YOUR trip - I would think they could take it easy for once.

I see two these friends last night, tell them about baby, they happy about baby but so obvious disappoint about Vegas. One face just fall, other fake smile say oh well I'm sure you still have fun...or maybe you want wait summer? Other friend brighten then, say oh yes summer! So...lol...yeah.

I see two these friends last night, tell them about baby, they happy about baby but so obvious disappoint about Vegas. One face just fall, other fake smile say oh well I'm sure you still have fun...or maybe you want wait summer? Other friend brighten then, say oh yes summer! So...lol...yeah.

It sounds more like they are doing the trip for themselves, not you. People often are two-faced these days, especially these who pretend to be such good friends.

We always plan go Vegas when we all 21. I just last one reach 21. They were wait for me. They just disappoint.

Yup. You could point out that summer will not be a good time to travel, either. Who would leave a one month old baby behind for a wild weekend in Vegas? If you're nursing, you won't be able to drink then, either.

The fake-smile friend at least had the courtesy to say that you would still have fun! So she gets half a point for that. ;-)

Your life is about to change drastically. Your friends have a lot to take in with that; since you are the youngest of the group, they wouldn't have expected you to be in this situation. (Guess you didn't expect it either!)

At this point, your baby's health takes priority over absolutely everything else. What you do now will have an affect on that child for its whole life, as its brain and body are developing.

I'm sure once your friends really think about that, they will get it. If not, up to you to remind them.

deaf nation expo in summer.

ive never been to vegas sober, well I went there, wait.. I guess I drank on the plane so I was drunk when I got there. Ok, well, Im not sure what its like sober, ill just leave it at that LMFAO.. I do however know what its like after getting food poisoning and having to spend a day in the hospital, NOT FUN, but I have been to vegas many times :)

ive never been to vegas sober, well I went there, wait.. I guess I drank on the plane so I was drunk when I got there. Ok, well, Im not sure what its like sober, ill just leave it at that LMFAO.. I do however know what its like after getting food poisoning and having to spend a day in the hospital, NOT FUN, but I have been to vegas many times :)

Did you try to going to Red Rock and Mt. Charleston before? Do you hear about most famous UFO story about area 51?

I go to Mount Charleston many times since i was kid. It is very good for hiking and go eat out but still small area.

It is very fun for going out for hiking. Red Rock have some wildlifes. If you drive on the road, you will see real some wild donkeys, coycotes and other.

Here is a picture of the wild donkeys in Red Rock:
donkeysr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back