How Do You Feel Today?

I feel energized today and am thinking of cleaning out my attic sometimes today. :mrgreen:

Yikes! Attics are "spooky" to me!....Carry ur gun and flash light with ya! HAHA! Along with "Mr. Clean".

Hmmmm...right this minute I am feeling..uh... Nothing. Don't feel a thing! Oh wait... yes I do..the keyboard below my fingers... the hair under my hinney.... My feet feel the cold plastic of the chair legs.

Oh.... EMOTIONALLY!! hehe I feel like being a Smart @$$ today! hehe

Do something "micheavous" today....Go flatten the tires of ur neighbors truck with all the garbage in it!....Throw ur own garbage into it, and if they come out complaining, tell 'em you thought it was the dumpster!....Or ask them if they wanna sell their garbage truck?....You're thinking of starting ur own business! :lol:

I'm sorry to hear that moonflower. I hope things start to settle down for you soon. :hug:

yeah it is ok it is not bad thing it was my brother and his family coming to visit and then they moving back to Texas from Calif in August too fast for me AHH

Having fun on on $5 cup night last night was fun, today I feel icky lol Hydrating! haha Aside from that I feel stressed. Its a hard spot to be in when your family needs help with their bills and you have to pay your own and have enough left to have a life. I get mad because 2 people can get jobs and take care of their kids but they just wont and they continue to live off my parents who are just barely making it ever since my dad has not been able to work.
Also I am debating on moving to Chicago like I want to because I feel guilty for wanting to leave and not be able to help my parents anymore... Also I am finishing writing a thing for my sisters lawyer for her divorce because her soon to be ex is an @$$hole

yeah it is ok it is not bad thing it was my brother and his family coming to visit and then they moving back to Texas from Calif in August too fast for me AHH

I can relate. I had a steady stream of visitors last month and it really stressed me out because I was cleaning my apartment from top to bottom and trying to make sure everything was in order for my guests.

Hmmmm...right this minute I am feeling..uh... Nothing. Don't feel a thing! Oh wait... yes I do..the keyboard below my fingers... the hair under my hinney.... My feet feel the cold plastic of the chair legs.

Oh.... EMOTIONALLY!! hehe I feel like being a Smart @$$ today! hehe

:laugh2:

By the way, if anyone wants to discuss how they feel physically, they are more than welcome. :)

Just a bit tired....waiting for my pizza done cook in the oven....I supposed to re arrange my son's room but I can wait till next week. I need to go thru his stuff to keep or donate. It'll be easier for me to re arrange his bedroom. His room is small, that's what he prefer.

And looking forward to go baby shower on this Saturday. It'll be fun for everyone! It is a coded shower...(means men and women together). :)

I'll be busy this afternoon...go babysit and make dinner...not quite sure what I am gonna cook. :hmm: Other than that I am pretty good today!

Which one is funny?

That I am a David Carradine fan?

Or that someone committed suicide?

:scratch:

None of the above....Jiro said he felt sick...then you said David committed suicide....and I THOUGHT you were joking about the suicide part.....Some people do say "I'm so sick, wish I were dead!....No pun intended! (Haven't read about Carradine yet, but I am a fan of his also)....Sorry for the misunderstanding.

i feel heart broken for david family and how can an actor committed suicied? because he was a very good actor and wonderful person,i know this family must be heart broken right now.

And looking forward to go baby shower on this Saturday. It'll be fun for everyone! It is a coded shower...(means men and women together). :)

I hope you have a nice time LakeTahoe!

I'm glad today is a good day for you. :)

i feel heart broken for david family and how can an actor committed suicied? because he was a very good actor and wonderful person,i know this family must be heart broken right now.

Every time I read about the suicide of a famous actor, actress or musician, it saddens me because they are oftentimes under so much pressure to succeed that the stress eventually becomes too much. I can still remember when I heard about the death of Kurt Cobain from the band Nirvana. I didn't care for Nirvana's music, but I still felt bad over the loss of Kurt. :(

now i'm feeling better since i just took shower. :cool2:

I feel good because today is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday, then off for weekends... :D

Back