How Do You Feel Today?

:hug:

Well my roommate was in assault and alcoholism issues before he move with me, the court have to force him move out and put him on the probation so he decide to move with me.

However, he is also out-patient and the treatment discovered that he relapsed so he will be forced to move into as in-patient.

I see. It's never a good idea to be roommates with someone who does not have his or her issues in control. The drama...ugh.

Hi everyone,

Right now I feel GREAT. I just woke up from another 15 minute nap and am waiting for a snack to finish cooking in the microwave. Once I'm done eating, I plan to go to bed. I think my moods should be level tomorrow now that I've been able to get some sleep and my allergies are under control. :cool2:

I am excited!! :laugh2: A friend and I have just about finalized our plans for the Interpreter workshop - Silent Weekend!! Four days packed with signing, signing and more signing! :D We get to meet new people, learn a ton, and see Keith Wann. Not to mention it's being held in Orlando so when it's all over we are going to Disney to see the Sign Interpreted shows. :) I am not nervous yet but I know that will change as the event approaches, it's still 18 days away. lol :giggle:

Unfortunately I am feeling very moody today. The upcoming two weeks are going to suck...

I'm feeling nervous about this week. I'm hoping to get my work done plus our last ever assignment is due in this week
:dance:

I'm in a great mood today. Mrs Bucket made my morning with a hilarious comment she made in another thread. :laugh2:

My allergies are still bothering me, but I feel so good I don't care. :cool2:

I am excited!! :laugh2: A friend and I have just about finalized our plans for the Interpreter workshop - Silent Weekend!! Four days packed with signing, signing and more signing! :D We get to meet new people, learn a ton, and see Keith Wann. Not to mention it's being held in Orlando so when it's all over we are going to Disney to see the Sign Interpreted shows. :) I am not nervous yet but I know that will change as the event approaches, it's still 18 days away. lol :giggle:

Awesome!

Who is Keith Wann?

I'm feeling great again tonight. I was able to accomplish quite a bit earlier this afternoon. I cleaned my apartment, cooked a nice meal for lunch and enjoyed most of the day outside with Tigger at my sister's. :D

I'm feeling awful! I'm sick, ugh! Thanks to my 3 year old son, he has given me a cold that started on Saturday!

Kaelei,

Feel better soon. :hug:

I'm feeling pretty good today. My GP just prescribed two additional meds for my allergies one of which includes an inhaler. She said this will help give me relief during the afternoon, evening and nighttime hours when the allergy med I take now stops working. I hope she's right because I've been miserable over the past few weeks. :(

Overwhelmed! School's out and I'm already tired and ready for it to start again!

2 - 3 Liter drinks gone in one night, box of donuts, half gallon of milk....cookies, snack cakes, sandwiches.....it goes on and on...

Got the "no dirty dishes left in the sink" cause we got a dishwasher matter selttled today.....arguing at the library, cat liter box....it goes on and on!

Just took a nap! Gonna be a long summer I'm sure! No camp this year! Just a mini trip to Busch Gardens...if I don't fall dead before we get there!

Dunno what it is....seems everybody is getting a little sick all over the globe!...Colds are running around where I live...(knock on wood)....allergies (I've had a stuffed up nose for a few days too)....I've always been able to "sleep it off"....called my friend, she was sick and coughing!...Ahh, tomorrow's a new day!...The boys are "walking on pins and needles" since I kinda "chewed them out"....so, they're watching comedy videos...keep them busy for awhile....Maybe get my sanity back!

Sorry to read so many being sick! I've had VERY busy three days!!!!

It's 8pm and I just got home from fitness class and I'm still full of energy I could go for another hour of cardio :D

I feel okay. ... felt so stress for some reasons ... now can't sleep. Also, I'm somewhat disappointed that I got a ban on another forum yesterday. Oh well. Now I have to do something for today. Maybe to go otuside...

I feel so sleepy and crappy ... ><

Back