How Do You Feel Today?

lol yea I get asked that all the time. I got used to sleeping that much sleep since.... high school.

Wow. I can go for several days without sleep when I'm manic due to my bipolar, but when I feel level, there is NO way. I *need* at least 7 hours of sleep. I'm not a morning person either. :lol:

I feel very good today as my DD and I spent 3 hours at the city pool today swimming and just having a blast. She's taken a nap and we'll soon get the soccer ball out when it cools down and play around outside. I like it when I'm kept physically active and busy - I don't feel as exhausted or sluggish versus the times I don't get out much.

What does DD mean? Sorry. I'm not familiar with all of the abbreviations used on the Internet.

Right now I am feeling shocked. :eek3:

Hear Again, DD stands for Dear Daughter.

I'm also shocked that Micheal Jackson is dead. I didn't always like him, but in his younger years he had a lot of potential to really be big.

I feel crappy today... I wonder if I caught a cold/flu from the other ADers that were sick. :(

Sore throat, runny nose, achy body, and a mild fever right now.

I feel crappy today... I wonder if I caught a cold/flu from the other ADers that were sick. :(

Sore throat, runny nose, achy body, and a mild fever right now.

Sorry that I got you sick!!! :(

:ty: Botti,

I still have my job, but I am always doing things incorrectly. I have difficulty with sequencing, auditory processing, multiple directions, spatial orientation and today the manager was upset with me because I didn't hear him. He also doesn't like I need repeated visual reviews of procedures, of which there are a lot. Sometimes he'll tell me something of multiple steps and I may have physically heard him <unlike today> but I missed part of it, it didn't register. Or I couldn't process it quickly enough and he's already gone. For example, he wanted to me to have the vacuum on certain setting. He told me about what he wanted and gave me the numbers for the setting <floor>, and I heard his sentence but all I actually processed was something about "1 and 2" and "5 and 6".

:ty: Botti,

I still have my job, but I am always doing things incorrectly. I have difficulty with sequencing, auditory processing, multiple directions, spatial orientation and today the manager was upset with me because I didn't hear him. He also doesn't like I need repeated visual reviews of procedures, of which there are a lot. Sometimes he'll tell me something of multiple steps and I may have physically heard him <unlike today> but I missed part of it, it didn't register. Or I couldn't process it quickly enough and he's already gone. For example, he wanted to me to have the vacuum on certain setting. He told me about what he wanted and gave me the numbers for the setting <floor>, and I heard his sentence but all I actually processed was something about "1 and 2" and "5 and 6".

Sorry to hear about that. I hope as you do it longer you can memorize all the procedures involved. Then it can be second nature and you won't feel so stressed. :hug:

:wave::ty: again, Bott
:hug: helps:)

I wrote down some list for steps so I could look at the list and correspond it to the picture I have in my head for certain things there. Am extremely visual-tactile learner and often think in pictures-

Back