How do you carry your Blackberry?

Reba

Retired Terp
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you carry your Blackberry in a full case? Or just wrap it in a skin? Do you wear it on your belt? Or carry it in your pocket or purse/backpack/man-bag/attache? Do you have more than one case for different occasions? Do you use screen protectors? Have you used the cases that have the Sleep Function?

Please share your experiences. :P

Do you carry your Blackberry in a full case? Or just wrap it in a skin? Do you wear it on your belt? Or carry it in your pocket or purse/backpack/man-bag/attache? Do you have more than one case for different occasions? Do you use screen protectors? Have you used the cases that have the Sleep Function?

Please share your experiences. :P

I have a tote, sport holster, and skin: pictures. I don't use the tote. I use the sport holster sometimes (running), but more use the skin and put the Blackberry in my bookbag or purse. My purse is tiny - almost as small as the Blackberry, with long strap so I can grab only it and take anywhere.

No screen protector, but I should probably.

HTH.

Krusell Orbit Krusell

Nice case and keeps my BB safe and sound. Bestskins screen protector on it also.

I always have it cliped to the inside of my pocket and never more than an arm's length away!!!!

Definitely YES!, I actually discovered the 8320 curve is also fit within the 8700 branded t-mobile cases, Because the Curve within rubber cover skin is too big for 8300 pouch. That's why I use 8700 case instead of 8300 pouch. ;)

img8689240xuz9.jpg

img8673320x2iu4.jpg

These is the same style case that TMO sells for the 8700 model which I also have and I have loved this case. The sleep/hibernate function that is triggered by a hidden magnet in the case/holster. Anyway, isn't that so beautiful t-mo 8700 case with CURVE?

Guess what? all Moto Q cases, Dash cases, and blackjack cases WILL FIT with curve. Unfortunately, those don't have the sleep/hibernate modes. But its up to you.

---------------

Best Skin $6.99
RIM Blackberry 8300 8320 Curve Total Body Skin

Siedo Ultimate Screen Gaurd $5.95
ULTIMATE SCREEN GUARD FOR BLACKBERRY CURVE - * SPM1BB8300

Invisible Shield $11.95 (Screen only)
BlackBerry 8300 Curve Screen Protector | 8300 Curve Screen Protector | invisibleSHIELD

Invisible Shield $24.95 (Full Body Shield)
BlackBerry 8300 Curve Case, Cover, Skin, Shield | 8300 Curve Cases, Covers, Invisible Shield | invisibleSHIELD

I have the 8700g and use the Fortte leather case with removable spring loaded swivel.

portada.jpg

I have a BB8800 and I put it in a side pouch on my purse, next to my train pass. I don't use the holster since I don't usually wear belts.

Right now I'm just using the original holder that came with my BB 8300, and then I slip that into a pocket on my purse. Like doh, I don't wear a belt, so the belt clips aren't useful to me.

I also have a removable screen protector on my BB.

I like some of the ones that you guys have posted.

I think that I'm going to put some other cover/case ideas on my Christmas wish list for Hubby. :P

The sleep feature looks interesting, and I want something that will protect the "Pearl". Also, I prefer something that will flip open rather than me pulling it out of the case. I feel that there is more possibility for me to drop the BB if I pull it out of the case. That's why I don't like the one that it came with.

So many neat choices!

The sleep feature looks interesting
You want your bb's battery is long lifetime? then get the sleep mode cases.

that why I admire BB or T-MO case with sleep mode.

I have the 8700g and use the Fortte leather case with removable spring loaded swivel.

portada.jpg
Alex, I must admit you that 8700 is ROCK! the best 8700 hardware-factor ever! anyway case is look good and sexy! but it doesn't come with the sleep modes, it is?

This is what I have and I put it on my pant I dont have to use belt for it. It works for me. Some of the ADer know where I carry it on my pant. :D

Attachments

• blackberry case.JPG
    blackberry case.JPG
    6.3 KB · Views: 7
Back