How did you hear about AllDeaf v. 1.800.852.7899

I joined on the encouragement of Fly free and Snazzy it was fun to join and i love the threads that was in here, so far so good im already approaching my 300th posting here this is kewl and i onlybeen here for 2 weeks this is better than the chatroom :-D

Originally posted by Alex
I know this has been asked before, but since we've got new members joining every week, I wonder how they found out about this site. :mrgreen:

Holla!

well, that was frist Adv1. Kevbo give me link told me about adv1 and pure ion send me again about adv1.

TommyGirl: I'm working on a new software so that the members at DeafModels.com can upload/create/edit their profiles instead of me having to do them. It's a lot of work so I put a halt to the site for now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

TommyGirl: I'm working on a new software so that the members at DeafModels.com can upload/create/edit their profiles instead of me having to do them. It's a lot of work so I put a halt to the site for now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

OIC, no plm, my profile is there but here I like better

I found this site when someone scrolling about PSO and someone else IM converstation link in deaf chatroom.. So I fell in love w/ this site :D

:bump:

I see we're getting new members almost everyday now, and I'm curious how they heard about AllDeaf. Holla!

I heard about this site from deafchat.com, I was coming to alldeaf.com about more than a year ago. I thought, it was for only teenager kids using this forum. The young kids chatter mentioned about AllDeaf.com I was curious to come and read this forum.

I remember, kevbo puts his picture slam the car door. He was extremely wild and mental unstable young man. He scared me. I did not come to this site until last month. ;) He was performanced like those icon. :naughty: :rofl:

I realize, this forum welcomes any ages. Wheww... I am not that old yet. :lol:

I find this forum is extremely hilarious !! Oh dear, I hysterically laugh. Oh boy, I need that !

Thanks Alex for a marvelous job to design this forum to make us enjoyment and make new friends. ;) It makes me more younger 20 years. :D

Thanks
Sabrina

Last edited:
google.com guided me to deafmodel.com which did bring me to alldeaf.com.

thanks, alex. i hope my mental ill hospital billing will be covered by u, alex, if i get nutty w/o alldeaf.com.

I heard about AD through my mate, Javapride. :) Thanks to you, I'm enjoying my stay so far! ;)

Goldie

I heard about AllDeaf through bbnt and he still has yet to dress up as Sailor Moon when he promised the Charlie's Chickies he would do it.

Back