How did you find out about alldeaf?

If Jolie77 told me and i immediately to join up, i'll probably rack up more than 10k by now, OR VIP OR Mod. Who knows?

Kalista told me about this - way back in 2003 I think - I miss her! She is very hilarious! Miss making jokes with her on this site

:lol: I still can't spell clistoris. *grin* I found this site out from the Deaf Chat back 2003.

I was searching ways to Market my mortgage business to the deaf community for communication accessible. Google is the way how I came across and realized how much fun to debate and throw in tips. I stayed to show supports and wanted to learn more about myself.

I found this site thru Google (Search Engine) last fall. :)

Jolie is a hell of a recruiter aint she? i must confess she also led this wayward soul known as me to this site. :)

I already knew about this site through another forum ages ago, was bored one day and decided to sign up.

I was at hearing equine forum. Someone pm me about this :) Come in but left.. Later Come back here :P

OH MY GOD!!! I just checked my old screename here.. I did found mine!! I was here on Join Date: Nov 2004 :shock: :laugh2: !!!!

Hey mods.. I forget the password that old Screename????

Phillips -- Mods has nothing to do with the screenname password retrieval, PM Alex, he can help ;)

and Phillips, what was your username back then?

Take a dive in here

Deaf mortagage - try this one.

Jacob, Thanks for modifying the link. You just saved me the hassle of modifying it, hehe. :)

OH MY GOD!!! I just checked my old screename here.. I did found mine!! I was here on Join Date: Nov 2004 :shock: :laugh2: !!!!

Hey mods.. I forget the password that old Screename????

Phillips, You'd need to PM Alex for this. You can either ask him for the old screen name password retrieval and cancel your current screen name OR you can also request to cancel your old screen name and still use your current screen name. :)

Hello! Alex, Hope you had a good day! I know Im new at this and tho you like to know how I came about this one! It came from Soreson, on this website that i was looking for something and lo! behold I found Alldeaf.com here! Thanks alot!

Phillips, You'd need to PM Alex for this. You can either ask him for the old screen name password retrieval and cancel your current screen name OR you can also request to cancel your old screen name and still use your current screen name. :)[/QUOTE]

Nah.. Leave it alone and Mystery!!! :D

Umm, i just wandered into Alldeaf from another deaf forum
somehow...hehe and ive stayed ever since cuz i love it here,
:D

Back