How come I never hear of deaf billionaire?

What I said about that? In summer.

I know 2 deaf are millionaire. Cannot tell who.

No deaf billionaire. No sire. Maybe me will be the first one. tee-hee.

It's just like they say " Be careful what you wish for, or suffer the consequences" There are Death among us.

I don't think there is a deaf billionaire around, but there are a few deaf millioniares, of course. I don't know any, though.

you rarely ever hear of hearing billionaires, let alone deaf ones. millionaires are the top .1% of society, billionaires are the top .1% of millionaires. the people that make that much money in our world are exceptionally rare.

you rarely ever hear of hearing billionaires, let alone deaf ones. millionaires are the top .1% of society, billionaires are the top .1% of millionaires. the people that make that much money in our world are exceptionally rare.

There are more than 800 hearing billionaires in the world. That's not too rare, is it? There are more than 5 million of them who are millionaires.

There are more than 800 hearing billionaires in the world. That's not too rare, is it? There are more than 5 million of them who are millionaires.
mm k

so let's say 800 billionaires out of a total 6,500,000,000 people wordwide

that's .000012% of the global population

my previous estimate was actually much too high a number.

statistically - 800 out of 6.5 billion is pretty rare. It'd be called rare disease if number of cases are 800 worldwide.

^^ true. 800 out of 6.5 billion is a very small ratio, so I guess it's rare indeed.

If I was a billionaire, I wouldn't reveal it to anyone as I rather to keep my life private.

I have never heard of any Deaf billionaires around the world.

Well, I don't know if he is technically a 'billionaire', but, Rush Limbaugh.
He has lots and lots of money, and has a CI. He is a multi millionaire at the least, I think he signed a contract for something like a quarter billion.

the only reason why billionare are depress it because they are broke for spending so much money building a that new masion

Well, I don't know if he is technically a 'billionaire', but, Rush Limbaugh.
He has lots and lots of money, and has a CI. He is a multi millionaire at the least, I think he signed a contract for something like a quarter billion.

I think he is not technically deaf, he was a hearing person who went deaf from drug use.

the only reason why billionare are depress it because they are broke for spending so much money building a that new masion
i doubt it. a mansion would be like, $200M, tops. that's if it's on a 200 acre estate with a private lake with speedboat and fully decked out with electronic gizmos and 3 olympic swimming pools.

the rest of the billions start to melt away when they build up their art collections. do i hear $195 million for the Chagall? anyone? Going for $190 million once...twice...aaaand SOLD to the gentleman in the gold leaf tie and endangered crocodile blazer for $190 million! nicely done, sir! a fine conversation piece indeed!

ever heard of mortage? they don't always pay everything at once. billionaires do use credit card lol

Back