How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right at this moment? Stuffed, soooo full and I ate over an hour ago, and not really THAT much. This folks is why I shouldn't eat dairy, even with taking lactase pills. Well, one of the reasons :/

Sad due to no responses : (

Good Morning!

I am a Psych major at Clemson, taking ASL classes. I came across this site and am hoping I can meet and befriend sopme of you guys! I plan to become a psychotherapist catering to the needs of deaf and HOH. Fingers crossed in hopes this site isn't like the others, inactive. I am really interested in joining up and meeting for Silent Dinners if anyone knows of any in teh Clemson/Greenville area! I am also looking to find a penpal, I am looking for a deaf individual to write and video message with, to further hone my ASL skills. I do not really care to text that much, as I do work and got to school, I want a real penpal, the type you had nefore the cell phones. Haha. I would like to video messageon occasion though, maybe we could text video messages!!! If you have any ideas about where to find such I would really appreciate your input, or you are interested in chatting let me know. Thank you for your time!

Shelby Mash

Wirelessly posted

I feel fabulous! Did some Zumba routines. I brought out my Siouxsie and the Banshees CD a particular song I choreographed and I still remembered:)

Right at this moment? Stuffed, soooo full and I ate over an hour ago, and not really THAT much. This folks is why I shouldn't eat dairy, even with taking lactase pills. Well, one of the reasons :/

:( That's so sad... Just remember Cheesecake is your friend! :) I feel ya though... Dairy and I have an ever-lasting battle for who will eventually win... >.<

:shock: OMG SPIDERS NOOOOOOOOO!!! *religiously checks grapes from this point on*

I bought some hamburger buns once from Walmart and when I got them home happened to flip them upside down and saw a bunch of dead bugs that were stuck to the bottom of the buns... Ever since that day, I religiously inspect my buns every time I buy them... Plus, I don't really grocery shop at Walmart anymore... Lesson learned... lesson learned...
Using a full length mirror?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBWkPRSE-W4[/ame]

Did.... someone....say ..... Cheesecake?!? :P

:( That's so sad... Just remember Cheesecake is your friend! :) I feel ya though... Dairy and I have an ever-lasting battle for who will eventually win... >.<

Cherry Cheesecake... or Red Velvet Cheesecake.. :thumb:

I love raspberry and turtle cheesecake!!!!

Caramel/Chocolate and nuts covered cheesecake...so rich !

I feel like having a little pity party today. Woke up and my knee didn't hurt too bad. Stood up, took a step, it went all... "dislocatey".. and now it hurts again. So I'm having chocolate for breakfast lol.

I feel like having a little pity party today. Woke up and my knee didn't hurt too bad. Stood up, took a step, it went all... "dislocatey".. and now it hurts again. So I'm having chocolate for breakfast lol.

Cocoa comes from a tree, so it's a plant, so chocolate counts as salad :D

Cocoa comes from a tree, so it's a plant, so chocolate counts as salad :D

True! I will have to remember this lol. Luckily I came to my senses and I'm having baked apples instead. Still just as sweet.. and cinnamony without adding regular sugar. Still having a pity party though lol.

On an emotional roller-coaster with the job hunting & depleting savings.
And just now getting another call about a job, it looks like (I give my home # then screen the calls -plus hope the recruiters have sense enough to also email me).
Earlier I got a call from an HR dept to do a phone screen. I called back & left a message with my cell #. Then I got an email from an HR guy who had phone screened me last week to set up an interview. These certainly have helped to lift my mood today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back