How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you doing over there?

Another sore day, but I do see and end in sight.

Feeling calm knowing the boys and I are off all week from school/work.... yay!!

Feeling puzzled. Son and I carried down a HUGE stack of broken down boxes for recycle tomorrow. I mean, there must have been close to 50 boxes in that stack. This was sometime after lunch, but still early. Well, I just took down the rest of the recycle and trash for tomorrow's pickup and all of those broken down boxes are gone. I just can't see anyone driving by and getting them as a lot of them were soaking wet from rain last night.

I was feeling sleepy earlier. Now, after taking some drugs (ADHD meds), I am a Jack Rabbit.

rabbit.jpg

thanks for concern and best wishes.....my week gone from high and lows saw my grandson in wales that was great but had to come home again and that was low,spent 9hrs train journey in tears.
semi funny side of it,the other inlaws were there,and my handicapped daughter says to my son farther/inlaw says'my mum thinks you are piss artist'moment of worse embrassement of life....i lamely signing she got my signs wrong and as daughterinlaw speech therpist son dr they well aware i both signed and said piss artist and alot stronger

Wirelessly posted

My Friday! I feel great!

The hacking cough I had was so persistent, so the doctor prescribed me some syrup, Cheratussin AC Syrup, 5 ml every 6 hours. Good stuff....works great...so maybe I can get a "hackless cough, good night's sleep tonight."...My poor Doggie!...Feel sure she felt like smacking me and saying...."For God's sake, shut up and let me sleep"!....

Only drawback is that it makes you "drowsy"....

It has Codeine in it that is why it works and makes you sleepy. :):) Hope you get a good night sleep, take care!!!!

It has Codeine in it that is why it works and makes you sleepy. :):) Hope you get a good night sleep, take care!!!!

Thanks,,and admit I know zilch about drugs....did think it was sort of "strange" I had to produce my DL to get it....

And got my brand, spanking new Red Walker today....(maybe Derek will offer to put a turbo engine in it)....Has a little basket on the front and my doggie is a little too rolly-poly to fit in it, but we can try to "squeeze her in it"....:giggle:...Doctor says I don't need a scooter just yet as my legs are good, it's just the Balance issue (from all the ear surgeries)...Looking forward to more long walks...and of course, less finger-pointing and whispering..."that Lady must be drinking"....

Come on over and I'll try to fit you into the little basket and take you for a spin, Angel!...I'm an excellent driver. :laugh2:...we might run into Botti in Iowa.

Feeling better than Angel1989, but still will be glad when my sprained thumb is better.

Thanks,,and admit I know zilch about drugs....did think it was sort of "strange" I had to produce my DL to get it....

And got my brand, spanking new Red Walker today....(maybe Derek will offer to put a turbo engine in it)....Has a little basket on the front and my doggie is a little too rolly-poly to fit in it, but we can try to "squeeze her in it"....:giggle:...Doctor says I don't need a scooter just yet as my legs are good, it's just the Balance issue (from all the ear surgeries)...Looking forward to more long walks...and of course, less finger-pointing and whispering..."that Lady must be drinking"....

Come on over and I'll try to fit you into the little basket and take you for a spin, Angel!...I'm an excellent driver. :laugh2:...we might run into Botti in Iowa.

We could put Angel in my manual wheelchair and let her hold on to the back of my scooter while I drive!

Not as sore today - Maybe I could join RR and Botti taking Angel for a spin. I have my really nice blue walker/rollator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back