How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'd feel better if I had some banana pudding with Nilla Wafers of course.

I think I'd feel better if I had some banana pudding with Nilla Wafers of course.

'course ya would!...not to brag...but the way I make it, it's pretty damn good and I make a very large bowl of it. Gone in 1 day, tho'.

Trying to ignore my birthday coming up... I hardly feel this year stuck around, it just FLEW BY! So now, I'm turning 27... hitting the late 20's ladies and gents... 30 is just around the corner... D= lol! I think this is the birthday where I start not gaining age but staying at 26. =P Hehee

Trying to ignore my birthday coming up... I hardly feel this year stuck around, it just FLEW BY! So now, I'm turning 27... hitting the late 20's ladies and gents... 30 is just around the corner... D= lol! I think this is the birthday where I start not gaining age but staying at 26. =P Hehee

:laugh2::laugh2: Well Happy Birthday to you! :P At least we're still young! I'm not far from you *don't laugh* I turn 33 in Oct! :nana:

Wirelessly posted

Phoenix23 said:

Happy birthday ! Think young lol

:laugh2::laugh2: Well Happy Birthday to you! :P At least we're still young! I'm not far from you *don't laugh* I turn 33 in Oct! :nana:

Hehe, well thanks, birthday is the 23rd... Still trying to ignore it! :shock: Maybe I'll go get plastered that night so I don't have to think about it... Buahahaha! :laugh2:

I wouldn't laugh, you don't even look in your 30's! =P

Hehe, well thanks, birthday is the 23rd... Still trying to ignore it! :shock: Maybe I'll go get plastered that night so I don't have to think about it... Buahahaha! :laugh2:

Both of ya are fine as a frog hair split three ways so get over it phhhhhbt :P

i didnt even know i hit 30, until i was 32...

I have smartass friends that used 45 candles on my 30th (bastards can't count! hmph! :laugh2: ), wrapped my gifts like 10 times (beware the trick gift! it contains box of depends! :ugh: ), b-day cards containing fake pensions and cheap bonds, followed by karaoke of the Grateful Dead! Talk about going out with a bang! :eek:

Your friends trustworthy? :D

I have smartass friends that used 45 candles on my 30th (bastards can't count! hmph! :laugh2: ), wrapped my gifts like 10 times (beware the trick gift! it contains box of depends! :ugh: ), b-day cards containing fake pensions and cheap bonds, followed by karaoke of the Grateful Dead! Talk about going out with a bang! :eek:

Your friends trustworthy? :D

See, that's something I'd do... I totally wrap gifts 80 times over in a HUGE box so it looks GIANT, and when you get to it... it's really a gift card... LOL! :laugh2: I don't do Karaoke though... Not to save my life! I have a lot of friends, but not many I'd call "close" friend per se... Not sure as any of them would buy me depends but I think it would be hilarious! =P :laugh2:

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling a little better.

See, that's something I'd do... I totally wrap gifts 80 times over in a HUGE box so it looks GIANT, and when you get to it... it's really a gift card... LOL! :laugh2: I don't do Karaoke though... Not to save my life! I have a lot of friends, but not many I'd call "close" friend per se... Not sure as any of them would buy me depends but I think it would be hilarious! =P :laugh2:

Also fun to add rocks and stuff to rattle around and thump on the sides. And package things in another box - clothes in an xbox box...

Hopeful. Got a call today that might lead to a job offer.

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling blessed :) I saw my little fur friend tonight and she's an adorable British bulldog puppy.

I am feeling a little sick... Stupid low carb diet... It's working though! Sick feeling is supposed to go away in a few days... god I hope so... :(

Wirelessly posted

Mewtilation said:
I am feeling a little sick... Stupid low carb diet... It's working though! Sick feeling is supposed to go away in a few days... god I hope so... :(

I hope you get well soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back